• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gasol makes like $23M a year. None of these contending teams are going to be getting him unless they're willing to move significant pieces.

I'm cool with the Grizz moving Gasol with Parsons for Draymond, Klay and Shaun Livingston.

Don't know what to make of the conferences this season

Anything past the top 3 in the west is yuck

Some intrigue with Boston and Philly and to a lesser extent the Bucks

idk, weird but entertaining season thus far. Apparently it's the most parity the league has seen in the past decade to start the year

Don't know what to make of the conferences this season

Anything past the top 3 in the west is yuck

Some intrigue with Boston and Philly and to a lesser extent the Bucks

idk, weird but entertaining season thus far. Apparently it's the most parity the league has seen in the past decade to start the year
Worst part about the league being off to such an unpredictable start is that it will have a predictable ending with the Cavs and warriors in the finals. One thing about the NBA is that there are barely any surprises

Worst part about the league being off to such an unpredictable start is that it will have a predictable ending with the Cavs and warriors in the finals. One thing about the NBA is that there are barely any surprises

so i guess you won't be surprised when the warriors whopp dat *** in june & sweep dem ****bois

Will they finish with 50 wins? They're currently tied with the Lakers at 8-11.
I don't think they're disciplined enough to run an entire 82game Season and finish with 50wins.
They can't close out anybody, weak as hell.
Game plan is toast when things don't go their way.
I would bet against 50 if I had to bet, tbh.

Why would I be surprised? How y’all can be proud of a team that ruined the NBA is beyond me. None of these KD championships will count to basketball purists
but then these same 'purists' swing from bron nuts claiming him goat.

His chips count or nah?

Let's alll just remember the Thunder's record.

giphy.gif

It would make me sick to see Marc, one of my favorite players to watch, play on the Cavs. I'd rather see him anywhere but there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom