• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to kick a man while he's down, but DRose falling off the wagon these past years really makes that 2010 MVP look more and more like it should of gone to Bron that year

No one got money left to trade for him..without giving up a lot that is
Yep. Said this yesterday. Cavs would absolutely have to give up that Brooklyn pick if I'm Memphis and you're going to make me take Tristan's contract in return.

now let’s see how the “steph is such an angel and he’s so humble” crowd defends this lmaooo

Was on reddit and I guess there is a package that I didn't really think of in which the Celtics could put together a package for Gasol without really disrupting the major pieces of the team. They would have to use their DPE on someone that is almost making the full $8.4M, and then trade that player, Aron Baynes, Marcus Morris, and probably Memphis' future first rounder that they own.

I'd make this move in a heartbeat.

Was on reddit and I guess there is a package that I didn't really think of in which the Celtics could put together a package for Gasol without really disrupting the major pieces of the team. They would have to use their DPE on someone that is almost making the full $8.4M, and then trade that player, Aron Baynes, Marcus Morris, and probably Memphis' future first rounder that they own.

There’s nothing really attractive in that package (imo) except for the pick.

I don't think that package is too hot. Memphis might want their pick back but they aren't bottom feeders as long as Conley is there. I would think the Brooklyn pick, certainly is a lot more valuable.

There’s nothing really attractive in that package (imo) except for the pick.
Them getting the pick back is a pretty big asset. Other than that, it would basically be $13M in cap space next summer and then Morris would be off the books the following year. The alternative would be to swap Marcus Smart in for Marcus Morris, which I wouldn't really love.

Unless the Grizzlies can actually get that BKN pick out of Cleveland, I don't really know what else they'd be able to get that would be significantly better than this package for a 32 year old center.

Every opposing team would use Marc's age as leverage. Would be surprised if the Grizzlies get a legitimate offer. Cavs moving Tristan and fillers should be enough.

True but it's not like it's after a game or something and he was rushing. Dude was looking right through the kid lmao

Origin story for the kid.

Shaq’s David Robinson vendetta was supposedly fueled by David Robinson not giving him an Autograph when he was growing up in San Antonio back in the day :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom