• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been saying this but everyone looks at me crazy... KD is the best scorer ever.
James Harden is also a better iso player than Jordan.

Wizards would have to use the same package that they could potentially use to get Boogie. I'd hold out if I were them.

I wouldnt hold off if i were the Wiz. Team is in prime pretender category. Marc would give them a slight chance at an upset at least.

I’ve been saying this but everyone looks at me crazy... KD is the best scorer ever.
James Harden is also a better iso player than Jordan.

tumblr_ng2yjpgtjn1r4fyzho2_r1_400.gif

I’m assuming Bron would have to tell them he’s staying for them to trade that pick.
But how could they keep Bron IT and Boogie?
They would have everyone's bird rights so they could re-sign everyone if they wanted. They would just have to go into luxury tax hell.

hardon only good in the regular season. he had 10 points in a close out game, lost by 40 and kawhi didn't clock a single minute.

gimme michael jeffery jordan all day.

Having Marc without giving up core pieces in Boston would truly solidify them as contenders. I'd love to see that happen, but at the same time, I'd want every chance for IT to get a ring this year.

All in all, I think it really depends on what Memphis is looking to do, are they going to trade with the goal of a rebuild, or will they be looking to get quality talent back to continue to content for the playoffs? I don't think they know just yet.

Boston fans, with the current play of your young wings, and knowing how heartless Danny is, would a Gordon Hayward for Marc swap make sense? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom