• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dray will be heading the leagues best defense while leading the leagues best/2nd best offense in assists (top 10 in the league overall)

I get that he doesn't score but I'd be surprised if the coaches leave him off.

If anything Klay is the odd man out.

i think spurs get the number 1 seed or at the worst finish 4th, who is their 2nd all-star?

I think Klay & Dray get left out due to other guys having higher impact seasons.

Four warriors not making it this year. Way to many worthy candidates to be putting a guy in that's 10/7/8 on 42/31/71.

Honestly not trying to be snarky, but his plus/minus was among the best in the league. We both know his impact goes way beyond his per game averages & shooting percentages.

in more wayz than 1,thank GOD

bron dwade 1.jpg

DING DING

Honestly not trying to be snarky, but his plus/minus was among the best in the league. We both know his impact goes way beyond his per game averages & shooting percentages.

Last year I didn't have a problem with him getting the nod because all the other higher seeded teams were all one man shows.

If he gets this year and someone like BGH is left off or KAT is left off and those teams are top 3 then that's BS

whats the ****ing point tho? atleast before there was a lil east vs west bragging rights

now there aint **** to play for

this is just a weak attempt to hide the fact that the east ****ing sucks

team lebron vs team curry? who ****ing cares!

They're playing for a charity

Hot take how? They won 67 last year.

Is it not feasible they split games with Houston who they beat 3-1 last season, split with okc who they swept?

A 5 game difference where teams made significant jumps is a hot take?

It is to me when KD missed 30 games, he and Steph hadn't hammered out the chemistry of how to both play at MVP levels early in the season at the same time, they're locked in sync now. Plus the schedule has been improved where they likely won't have to sit out games for rest either. Last year was the warm-up they had a significant injury and still won 67. I'll be shocked if they don't crack 70 even given three obvious improvements within the conference. Houston ain't got nothing for em at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom