• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiz and bucks hustling backwards this offseason. Parker needs to be traded and wiz bench needs pieces.
I wouldn't trade anyone if I'm mil. Let's see how Jabari looks. They have young pieces in place that could contend post gsw era

Don't blow your load trying to compete with gsw right now

Did mil sign someone or trade someone that set them back? I've read this sentiment on nt recently

I wouldn't trade anyone if I'm mil. Let's see how Jabari looks. They have young pieces in place that could contend post gsw era

Did mil sign someone or trade someone that set them back? I've read this sentiment on nt recently

Heed the messenger

Parker has already two acl tears on one knee. He is basically playing a year and a half til he reups on his next contract why gamble on so much cap space and trade to build around giannis.

E300D237-CB1A-4FA3-A62E-7B7A0A38A31E.png

El Rey

The voting process didn’t change. Fans still pick starters and coaches/players still pick the reserves.

Assuming he plays at the same level he’s been playing at...Why wouldn’t Dray make it?

The voting process didn’t change. Fans still pick starters and coaches/players still pick the reserves.

Assuming he plays at the same level he’s been playing at...Why wouldn’t Dray make it?

PG, Milsap, Butler, KAT etc. could take his spot.

Four warriors not making it this year. Way to many worthy candidates to be putting a guy in that's 10/7/8 on 42/31/71.

PG, Milsap, Butler, KAT etc. could take his spot.

While true, none of those players are a slam dunk to unseat him. Especially if the Warriors are dominating and he's on a DPOY pace again. PG could end up taking a backseat on the team since he's probably the least unselfish. Butler and KAT haven't proven themselves to be on the Western All-Star level, and Milsap is getting to be too old.

While true, none of those players are a slam dunk to unseat him. Especially if the Warriors are dominating and he's on a DPOY pace again. PG could end up taking a backseat on the team since he's probably the least unselfish. Butler and KAT haven't proven themselves to be on the Western All-Star level, and Milsap is getting to be too old.

Blake Griffin, Jokic, Chris Paul, Rudy Gobert are some more names who didn't make it last year.

That’s fan criteria.

We have PLENTY of examples where coaches tend to use a different criteria. The player vote didn’t seem to change much either.

Having sexier numbers didn’t help more than a few players make the game over Dray last year. Don’t see why that changes. If GS is still running thru everyone and Dray is still maxing out his role...you’ll see 4 Warriors in the game again.

whats the ******* point tho? atleast before there was a lil east vs west bragging rights

now there aint **** to play for

this is just a weak attempt to hide the fact that the east ******* sucks

team lebron vs team curry? who ******* cares!

That’s fan criteria.

We have PLENTY of examples where coaches tend to use a different criteria. The player vote didn’t seem to change much either.

Having sexier numbers didn’t help more than a few players make the game over Dray last year. Don’t see why that changes. If GS is still running thru everyone and Dray is still maxing out his role...you’ll see 4 Warriors in the game again.

But if Minnesota and OKC perform up to expectations you would assume that their getting at least 3 all stars between the 2 teams.

But if Minnesota and OKC perform up to expectations you would assume that their getting at least 3 all stars between the 2 teams.

Maybe...but I’m placing my bet on Draymond being Draymond and the Warriors being the Warriors again over that happening. I’m saying...if the Warriors are sitting at #1 and 10 miles ahead of the rest of the league...and Draymond is still the best defender in the league...what Paul George, Melo, KAT, Butler, etc. will not matter when the coaches/players vote.

Again, there have BEEN guys on good teams with sexier numbers than Dray for every year he’s made it. I don’t see what took place for that to change now.

I really think the Warriors take a baby step back for the regular season. They’ll be the #1 seed but I think they’ll be at about 62 wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom