• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The league need to go to playoff teams selecting their opponent

I believe the d league implemented it one season

Have 1 seed pick who they want out of the 7 teams have the 2 seed get the second choice and so on

Would be interesting to say the least. Feelings all over the place. LOL

Jae Crowder: Cavs Already Practicing to Face Warriors

IMG_0184.JPG

“I can tell by schemes we’ve been putting in, it’s all in place for that matchup,” Crowder said Tuesday, speaking of a hypothetical fourth consecutive Finals between the Cavs and Warriors.

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/jae-c...cticing-to-face-warriors/#Cfpf2zmDwjKfFJMp.99

I look at it this way. If said players were still in the East would those players you mentioned be actual all stars? I'd lean towards no. There's always all star caliber players but there's only 12 spots. How can you suggest a conference loses the star caliber they did and not have a drop-off? These were and have been all NBA caliber performers or multiple all stars not just 1 time all stars who had a great 1st half of a season.

Reading comprehension. I did not say that there would be no dropoff...I said DRASTIC. It's marginal if anything. People are making it seem like those 4 leaving "decimated" the entire conference or some ****. It's cool to act like the East suddenly has to put Nic Batum or some other marginal player on the team because there's no talent or something. You can also make the argument that of the 12 all stars those 4 were in the BOTTOM half of that group.

Also...1 of the potential replacement guys I named was an all star in the "stronger" conference last season...and another one was named an all star but was injured and replaced with one of the guys that went out West.

Reading comprehension. I did not say that there would be no dropoff...I said DRASTIC. It's marginal if anything. People are making it seem like those 4 leaving "decimated" the entire conference or some ****. It's cool to act like the East suddenly has to put Nic Batum or some other marginal player on the team because there's no talent or something. You can also make the argument that of the 12 all stars those 4 were in the BOTTOM half of that group.

Also...1 of the guys I named was an all star in the "stronger" conference last season...and another one was named an all star but was injured and replaced with one of the guys that went out West.

So is the drop off bigger w/o PG, Butler and Melo?

Genrty was cooking in LAC as Doc's assistant before he went to GSW, though.
He's just not Head material I guess.

Gentry went to the WCF in PHX back in 2010 as a head coach.

Over/Under the entire Cavs roster being healthy after 82 games

celtics and wizards need their entire roster healthy more than the cavs
wizards have no bench
celtics have an unproven bench and starting jaylen brown at 2 i just dont see it

cavs in 5 vs either team if lebron is feeling generous

Jae Crowder: Cavs Already Practicing to Face Warriors

IMG_0184.JPG

“I can tell by schemes we’ve been putting in, it’s all in place for that matchup,” Crowder said Tuesday, speaking of a hypothetical fourth consecutive Finals between the Cavs and Warriors.

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/jae-c...cticing-to-face-warriors/#Cfpf2zmDwjKfFJMp.99

Wonder if he offered up the game plan that Celtics used when they beat the Warriors in two meaningless regular season during their pursuit of Durant in his free agency visit? Remember he was so mad that it was shared when Durant chose the Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom