• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy bill macdonald might surpass bob fitzgerald as the worst lead play by play man. every kuzma basket and he sounds like his wife just told him hes gonna be a father for the first time

This guy Kuzma has all the tools on offense.
Never heard of him in college.
Saw him at the combine and he was cooking. Went 4-5 from deep I think.
Then watched the summer league and continued to cook.
Looks even more comfortable in the preseason.
Lakers got a STEAL

Man only one game and preseason ZBUT fultz is looking like he needs the ball at all times otherwise he looks like a lost puppy dont know what to do

011615-NBA-Celtics-Ainge-and-Stevens-PI-CH.vadapt.320.medium.0.jpg

But.....But.....16/8/8........:rofl::rofl:

16 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists

He's going to be playing probably around 35 minutes per game and have a huge usage rate during the regular season and had 6 points, 9 assists and 7 rebounds with only 1 turnover in his first 21 minutes of NBA basketball tonight.

So please enlighten me on what exactly you're laughing at.

16 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists

He's going to be playing probably around 35 minutes per game and have a huge usage rate during the regular season and had 6 points, 9 assists and 7 rebounds with only 1 turnover in his first 21 minutes of NBA basketball tonight.

So please enlighten me on what exactly you're laughing at.
Only once has a rookie put up those kinds of numbers and it was Oscar. You keep glossing over this.

But Ben Simmons triple double on the way to a 42 win season.

Damn mudiay was the worst shooter in the league back to back years

I don't see how ben will have high usage with all the superstars he has to share touches with. Gonna be a big adjustment for all of them to not have the ball in their hands at all time

Bill MacDonald :lol:

I remember in Kobe’s last couple years he’d make a shot to cut the deficit from like 24 to 22 and MacDonald would act like it was Jordan over Ehlo every time.

Bill MacDonald :lol:

I remember in Kobe’s last couple years he’d make a shot to cut the deficit from like 24 to 22 and MacDonald would act like it was Jordan over Ehlo every time.
the absolute worst. with such a high standard organization as the lakers lord knows how they went cheap and hired that *** sucker

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom