• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Buc Em. 1 PRESEASON game in which he didn't even hit the benchmark you gave has proven everyone wrong.

@a-friend why do we even play the games?

Did I say Simmons had "proven anyone wrong"?

This dude came in here posting the rolling faces acting like Simmons came out and looked like he didn't know how to play basketball.

Only once has a rookie put up those kinds of numbers and it was Oscar. You keep glossing over this.

But Ben Simmons triple double on the way to a 42 win season.

Answer this question for me...does 16 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists compute to a triple double?

Did I say Simmons had "proven anyone wrong"?

This dude came in here posting the rolling faces acting like Simmons came out and looked like he didn't know how to play basketball.

Answer this question for me...does 16 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists compute to a triple double?
Lol now we want to be obtuse, got it.

Ben Simmons is not going to hit those averages nor will the Sixers win 42 games. The end.

What high standards do they have

It’s not 1970. The Yankees and the lakers being these classy organizations is some nostalgia ********
just cuz your garbage *** knicks havent been anything since 1970 doesnt mean other franchises are piss poor too

stop taking your frustrations out on other teams b

just cuz your garbage *** knicks havent been anything since 1970 doesnt mean other franchises are piss poor too

stop taking your frustrations out on other teams b
kobetrial.jpg

how classy

Lol now we want to be obtuse, got it.

Ben Simmons is not going to hit those averages nor will the Sixers win 42 games. The end.

Lol and you know this after seeing one preseason game.

"Why do we even play the games?"

Over/under 15 wins?

Man they've had it rough since that last shot in '98.

Immediately draft EB first overall then nab Artest too, EB avg's 20/10 as a damn rookie :lol: ROY. Rolled the dice on Curry & Tyson so you get rid of EB, get rid of Artest after like 2 years

Got a high pick in that terrible '00 draft.

Jay Will motorcycle accident.

Trading LMA for Ty Thomas :lol:

1% odds to get Rose, somehow win the lottery, get Rose, he becomes MVP then gets hurt

Going to be hard to average 16 when you’re not a threat in the half court
8 boards, 6 assists is reasonable, but I really don't even think Simmons is interested in putting up the shots to get 16 :lol:

He can't shoot the 3 & is in the 60s from the line, likely fall in low 30s from midrange, so he'd be approaching 17 shots a night to hit that volume. He's not gonna be gunning like that consistently.

I mean like he can’t shoot and doesn’t want to. He doesn’t have the one on one game like Lebron or alphabet to make up for it.

Fultz completely breaking his own jumper isn’t going to help spacing either.

i have no idea how you can average 23 on 47/41 splits in D1 as a teenager & think you need to change your form :lol:

His new joint got a lower release point, lower arc. I don't even understand what he's trying to accomplish with it.

It gets off a split second quicker but he'd need kyrie jigs to get it off with that lower release & arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom