• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no idea how you can average 23 on 47/41 splits in D1 as a teenager & think you need to change your form :lol:

His new joint got a lower release point, lower arc. I don't even understand what he's trying to accomplish with it.
He's just trying to see different ways the ball can go in the hoop, don't worry.

Lol you just did the same thing for those crazy averages....

Lolz no I really didn't

16, 8 and 6 omgzzz so crazy

If Simmons averages 14, 7 and 6 this year are you same dudes going to be quoting me laughing that he didn't average exactly the numbers that I said?

Man they've had it rough since that last shot in '98.

Immediately draft EB first overall then nab Artest too, EB avg's 20/10 as a damn rookie :lol: ROY. Rolled the dice on Curry & Tyson so you get rid of EB, get rid of Artest after like 2 years

Got a high pick in that terrible '00 draft.

Jay Will motorcycle accident.

Trading LMA for Ty Thomas :lol:

1% odds to get Rose, somehow win the lottery, get Rose, he becomes MVP then gets hurt
shouldnt have even drafted rose. should have traded the pick for a veteran. ben gordon would have flourished under thibs.

shouldnt have even drafted rose. should have traded the pick for a veteran. ben gordon would have flourished under thibs.

dyn2nb.jpg

Yeah I'm not sure Ben even puts up the volume needed for him to reach 16ppg. He'll get there eventually. He's got the tools, but I need to see the jumpshot start falling before I commit to 16ppg predictions.

I don't recall ever seeing Ben ATTEMPT a 3 even.

So Kristen Ledlow has calmed the voice inflections way way down.
Now she sounds pilled out.

Couple things:

Imagine being in an argument with Buc in perosn.

“i don’t think ben Simmons can average 16 in his rookie season because he will struggle in the half cour.”

“Oh yea you’re right his head is gonna explode in the half court. What was I thinking.”

And, is VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL = VICTOR PAGE? Cuz I’ve just been going along thinking that for months now :lol:

its gonna take me a minute to get used to the swoosh on everything. i love it. buts its weird lol.

and i'm bummed nike made hellllllllllla ill gear and over priced it out the ***. 40 for a plain tee with a name on it? sheesh Mark Parker.

Curry still getting fouled every time he goes around the screen and pulls up and they still aint callin it :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom