• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like lin but that response is good except for the part where he had a kenyon martin poster on his wall, sounds like some bs brown nosing
. aint no one have kenyon posters on they wall.

this was probably the poster

tumblr_ooyx9hZgv91uc8r3no1_500.jpg

IMG_0195.JPG

Meanwhile, Aldridge said the Spurs are planning a more concerted effort to work the ball into the post this season, but he understands he'll need to work harder to create more touches for himself.

"It was an afterthought [to get me the ball early]. But it was both [probably my fault and the team's] because I didn't feel like I would get it," he said. "So I probably didn't run the floor as hard, or I didn't seal as good. Then, they didn't look for me. Then, when we both thought about it, it was too late. But this year, knowing that it's going to be a point of emphasis, I'm going to run harder. I'm going to duck in harder, and they're going to look for me faster. So it's going to be better."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20901861/nba-lamarcus-aldridge-adjustment-spurs-enters-year-3

Spurs a 6th seed if they try force feeding Aldridge in the post

-Kenyon had such a low basketball IQ
-Bad tattoos
-Thought he was THE toughest ***** to walk the earth
-An ugly jumper
-The #1 pick in the worst draft of all time
-Below average player considering where he was drafted
-Overrated defender
-Cost his team with emotions
-Was held to 3/23 shooting by Tim Duncan in the closout fame of the 03 Finals
-Lost Trina
-Cost the Nuggets a championship by fouling Kobe on a reach in 18 ft from the basket....in a tied game... in the final 30 seconds of the 09 WCF....when the Nuggets Had a chance to steal a game on the road...with a chance to go up 1-0. Video evidence @ 50:25 Mark

-Threw the ball away to Trevor Ariza on an inbound play....costing yet another game in game 3. @10:30 mark:

He's the worst. No luv for Kmart

IMG_0195.JPG

Meanwhile, Aldridge said the Spurs are planning a more concerted effort to work the ball into the post this season, but he understands he'll need to work harder to create more touches for himself.

"It was an afterthought [to get me the ball early]. But it was both [probably my fault and the team's] because I didn't feel like I would get it," he said. "So I probably didn't run the floor as hard, or I didn't seal as good. Then, they didn't look for me. Then, when we both thought about it, it was too late. But this year, knowing that it's going to be a point of emphasis, I'm going to run harder. I'm going to duck in harder, and they're going to look for me faster. So it's going to be better."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20901861/nba-lamarcus-aldridge-adjustment-spurs-enters-year-3

Spurs a 6th seed if they try force feeding Aldridge in the post
Season is a wash who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom