• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but you said you're happy with Frank over DSJ even if Frank is a bust. The jury is out on both of these rookies so I'm not sure what criteria you're using to judge DSJ who is clearly a better ball player at this point in time. You have to sign aggressive players to compete. The Knicks just overpaid THJ who is the epitome of everything you just described when you could have the same type player much cheaper. Now I hope Frank does turn into a Kyrie/mini alphabet but if he turns out to be a bust how that helps an organization more than having an exciting score who you can at least trade ...

Because if the Knicks have a young Steve Francis they're going to convince themselves he's a superstar who they should build around. That's just how the team management works. They're not going to look to trade him. And in the end that's worse than drafting a random bust.

Obviously I do not support the THJ signing.

I think the whole Shaq being lazy thing is overblown as far as him being so much better if he wasn't. Yea he was definitely lazy but he still reached like 92% of his potential. Unless yall think he could've averaged 40 and 20 he did pretty well for himself

Yeah he and his impatience and short-term thinking are the cause of all of it.

But a lot of fans have stockholm syndrome and as soon as the team starts rebuilding they just want to sign the first guy that can get buckets.
No Stockholm syndrome. The Knicks have proven again again they dont know how to draft and develop talent. I mean c'mon the Knicks just over paid a free agent player they drafted :lol:

No Stockholm syndrome. The Knicks have proven again again they dont know how to draft and develop talent. I mean c'mon the Knicks just over paid a free agent player they drafted :lol:

Ehh Knicks' drafting really hasn't been that bad. Especially compared to their FA signings and trades.

Problem is they overvalue bad veterans and don't value young talent at all.

zo.gif

so is ben simmons not a pg? I'm trying to see how they'll let Fultz grow and mature as a pg if Ben is gonna be the primary ball handler and play maker? It'll be like pg's playing with bron. end up being small shooting guards.
Fultz has got to adapt to not being the primary ball handler or come off the bench. Simmons is the better player. You don't take the ball out of his hands

Fultz has got to adapt to not being the primary ball handler or come off the bench. Simmons is the better player. You don't take the ball out of his hands

Fultz is the better scorer and Simmons is the better PG/playmaker. They should be fine in the future at those roles.

IMG_0193.JPG

“There’s nothing magical about 82 games,” Silver continued. “It’s been in place for 50 years, but for the long-term planning of the league, as we learn more about the human body and the wear and tear of travel and the competitive landscape ... invariably we’ll look at the regular season. And in looking at the regular season, it may create more opportunities for international franchises.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...a-europe-regular-season-technology/734611001/

IMG_0194.JPG

Last edited:
Yooo if they are really open to reducing the number of games Silver really is the GOAT commissioner. Never thought they would consider it but it makes too much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom