• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C57AB1D7-ADD9-412A-89F2-7AA5B76E0547.jpeg

To be fair, Towns rests for half of each game

TJ McConnell really ain't the type of player who has the power to decide if he never wants to leave a team. :lol:

I don't really know who I could compare him to.

He's a great passer, good post player for his size with a nice hook shot, streaky shooter, can play some point forward, hustles his *** off and doesn't seem to care about money at all. He's a man of his word and took probably $20 mill less coming the year he said he would when he was drafted instead of holding out one more year. I'd be very surprised if he or TJ ever leave the Sixers. The two of them are best friends and the fan base is too attached to them.
if he wants minutes, hes gonna leave ( TJ)

Is Kat a worse defender then Dirk. I remember dirk was always hated on and his d was trashed before 2011 changed everyone's mind.
I Always remember Dirk at least trying tho. Seems like Kat don't even try when I see his d lapses

TJ McConnell really ain't the type of player who has the power to decide if he never wants to leave a team. :lol:

Every team in the league would like TJ as their backup point guard. LeBron and others tried to trade for him last year at the deadline.

Is KAT stupid? It's not even bad defense as much as it is moronic most of the time.

Still think he's an ELITE defender, contrary to the narrative.

Yup. Every single team. I could see the warriors coughing up a package centered around Steph, Klay, Draymond, KD and Iggy so they could have tj running backup point

Exactly

TJ being a great backup point guard on any team in the league = the world champs giving up their whole starting lineup for him

I have no idea how thibs hasn't learned his lesson or been fired yet. What's even more surprising is how the players haven't gotten him fired yet.

The year after the Bulls fired him, he went to be an adviser for teams around the NBA to learn how teams practice and play players to preserve them. Got the GM job and head coach job and went right back to his same ways of burning out players again. Really thought with a young team that the Minny front office would have got out in front of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom