Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to agree @ill steelo

@blackintellect may be repeating some rehashed post/opinion on Admiral or perhaps to young to have seen him play.

When I think of soft players I don't include any player pre-2000.
I mean even dudes like Ainge and Hornacek had bare bone brawler attitudes when on court. The Admiral soft? I'd have to see lowlight tape to understand something like that. The era was scrappy top to bottom in a postplay league. Soft(Bigs Specifically) players didn't play. They damn sure didn't win AllNba defense and such.

John "Whitebread" Stockton is one of the most notoriously dirty defenders of his time. Kerr and Isiah have spoken on it. Dude was lowkey filthy :lol:

I'm upset that Giannis is not considered a guard, forward and center in fantasy. It would help me so much with add/drops and tinkering with lineups lol

Dario had a rough start but he really picked it up. He was awesome down the stretch. those 2 big 3s, had a nice assist to holmes, held his own against butler towards the end and played strait up and drew the foul when towns went at him. I feel like he's not getting enough credit when he plays well but gets hated on when he doesn't.

Dario had a rough start but he really picked it up. He was awesome down the stretch. those 2 big 3s, had a nice assist to holmes, held his own against butler towards the end and played strait up and drew the foul when towns went at him. I feel like he's not getting enough credit when he plays well but gets hated on when he doesn't.

What's Dario's ceiling from here on

Smh put it in Philly or NY again
Yeah. It's crazy how they haven't had the ASG game again since 03.

Well he can't play defense, slow and he's still a spotty shooter. But Brown seems to love him so he gets tons of minutes. I don't see him as more than a bench role player but he'll probably get a big offer from some other team

C57AB1D7-ADD9-412A-89F2-7AA5B76E0547.jpeg

I don't really know who I could compare him to.

He's a great passer, good post player for his size with a nice hook shot, streaky shooter, can play some point forward, hustles his *** off and doesn't seem to care about money at all. He's a man of his word and took probably $20 mill less coming the year he said he would when he was drafted instead of holding out one more year. I'd be very surprised if he or TJ ever leave the Sixers. The two of them are best friends and the fan base is too attached to them.

Idk tbh. Sometimes i like him other times i want him off the court lol. Not an all star tho. I wish 4th quarter Saric was how he plays all the time. Hes been pretty clutch on the low when hes in at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom