Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol http://ble.ac/2iXKlkD

DQ8SXooXcAEAoME.jpg
he better watch his meat around Gelo

Every team in the league would like TJ as their backup point guard. LeBron and others tried to trade for him last year at the deadline.
That wasn't my point at all. You see how easy it is to get moved or for a team to move on past you in this league? TJ McConnell is not the type of player who calls shots on his entire career.

That wasn't my point at all. You see how easy it is to get moved or for a team to move on past you in this league? TJ McConnell is not the type of player who calls shots on his entire career.

I'm not saying TJ is going to hold The Decision Part 2 on ESPN but he's really an irreplaceable player on our team at this point. We play like **** without him. Ask anyone who really watches our team.

Lakers/Knickerbockers was really fun last night. By far Lonzo's best game. He was showing out.

I'm not saying TJ is going to hold The Decision Part 2 on ESPN but he's really an irreplaceable player on our team at this point. We play like **** without him. Ask anyone who really watches our team.
:lol: You so deep in homerdom you're arguing **** I'm not even talking about. Sixers might be my favorite LP team to watch. That has nothing to do with what I'm saying though. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom