• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's kind of the same as being on a team, though. this team don't have any back seats, unless your on the bench for 10 plus. it has copilot seats, but they all drive. they turned Javalle Mcgee into an asthmatic low post lob catching key component to a ring.

Last edited:
Losing as in eliminated from the playoffs.
I was joking with ya, but with all the new additions in the west, it would be silly to give up a proven player for that risk. I think it will take something bigger than a loss to go back to rebuilding, especially with the potential they are still reaching for.

Jon Isaac is too good for this Magic team man....:smh:

3797505633_73f28aa71f.jpg

Yup. Hovered around 40% from 3. Would be getting a max easy.

Shieeet....didn't he get close to Max when he was playing?

Shard was a hooper man. Them Seattle and early Orlando days....he was an offensive force.

Last edited:
Miami thinks they're slick :lol:. Memphis too. They get these buy low guys like Richardson and Tyler Johnson...and put 8-10 mil per year in their face during the offseason before they can hit the market and drive offers up :lol:.

Mcgruder is next to have that done.

Whiteside shooting like he got it in his bag, don't know why Spo refuses to run PnP for him but instead encourage him to post

Shieeet....didn't he get close to Max when he was playing?

Shard was a hooper man. Them Seattle and early Orlando days....he was an offensive force.
Yeah honestly I thought he was like the highest paid dude in the league for a little bit...

I remember when Rashard signed with the Magic. I think it was reported at first to be around $80M, then increased to like $110M because it became a sign and trade so he gained the extra year and percentage increases. :lol:

Yeah honestly I thought he was like the highest paid dude in the league for a little bit...
dude averaged 5,330,000 his first 9 years in the league. granted, he played 2 on a rookie contract, but in contrast of what it's like now, that's a long way off today's payscale.

Where does Isaac go? Center?

Eventually. Isaac put up

11pts
6rbs
2blks
1stl

In 20 mins :sick:

Hit a 3. Got to the rack. Got a block in the paint and on the perimeter. And a nice steal in traffic. It's going to be hard to keep him off the floor. He's VERY productive....and doesn't need the ball to be productive.

Agreed. I like what he brings to the table as an all-around threat. Better Otto.

Was hoping somebody corrected that shard Lewis salary thing. Ongoing joke with me and my brother in law how he got them Ms and didn't do ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom