• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay knows how to get toasted all right! Remember when he got busted in college for carrying some weed, his dad was on that ***, too. Dude just seems happy where he is. Or high.

Yall keep wanting this Klay thing to happen. Go look at what the cap spike is going to do in 2018-19. I used to think they couldn't pay both until the day I saw that. It's over now in my mind. Everyone needs to give it up.

Klay and Draymond will both get good enough salaries and Klay has enough off court stuff to not need a max.

If you guys are banking on nonsense "I wanna be the man" narratives then idk what to tell you. Even Kyrie leaving wasn't truly about that.

You're either getting better than the Warriors or waiting it out. They're not breaking themselves up.

Sure klay wouldn't have trouble getting them same strains up north. :rofl::rofl:at harden not quitting in that last game. He was ready to go home early in that one. Remember me telling my bro in law he must be thinking **** trying to win just so we have to go back to san Antonio and lose there. And even if we steal that one, we got to play GS.

..it wasn't?
I mean to me it's more about the fact that Cleveland is set to implode and why not transition to a another good team and get away from that basketball circus.

Not liking LeBron also doesn't equal "I wanna be the man" to me. It's not even like he's truly "the man" in Boston either. He's their best player though

The western conference is a pit full of cobras climbing around poison tipped spikes. It should be a fun year, leading up to an even funner post season.

I mean to me it's more about the fact that Cleveland is set to implode and why not transition to a another good team and get away from that basketball circus.

Not liking LeBron also doesn't equal "I wanna be the man" to me. It's not even like he's truly "the man" in Boston either. He's their best player though

I know listening to Kyrie talk is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube but he all but said he wanted to be the man. It couldn't be about winning because he wanted to leave the year they ended up winning the chip. Best player and the man are synonymous

I think you do have a point about leaving that org tho

Last edited:
Lakers need to go all in on Klay. He's a realistic target for them. Only way they'd be able to convince PG if they already have one good piece in place.

Then package clarkson, Ingram, randle for AD.

These 2k moves seem legit to me.

Lakers can afford to go all in for a bunch of dudes, it just sounds like Klay is where he wants to be right now. He's saying all the right things (for warriors fans) and sounds like he's playing to win. If something really weird happens, something really really weird, I could see it changing, but I think it's pretty far fetched at this point.

not surprised with mchale's comment. harden was the one pushing for him to get fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom