Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks going to be atrocious.

I thought we’d win like 16 games but be at least be fun to watch with all the offensive minded guys we have :frown:

Would be a shame if the fanbase lost faith in their former #2 pick.

Always thought it was funny how Russell was dismissed almost immediately by the fans but Ingram has every chance in the world

Looks like a major reach but petty szn :smokin

Said it numerous times, would not surprise me if nets won 40+
Got a bunch of guys that play hard and dont care about stats. Young talent in dlo and rhj who can be special

40/8/6 in 3qtrs....

I'm trying to tell y'all. Steph going to have one of those years again this year.

Dudes really think Wardell is normal. Still treating dude like reggie and not that loudpack. Dude is just different. If cats still thinking this kd team and he's the engine that makes the warriors machine go..you cant save em. Kd knows where he at. Let it be known den.

Steph ain't winning no award now that KD is on that team.

False. If anything..kd would make it easier for him to win it same way curry made it easier for kd to get the fmvp. Cant double or pressure curry at all with kd and klay on the court so homie can dance and sizzle whenever he wants. If he wants.

IMG_0215.JPG

kobe_bryant_dunk.gif

8 days to tip off

wiggins just averaged 23 ppg with outstanding defense....did i see someone mention ingram in the same sentence??

will jabari be grant hill 2.0 btw? with the injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom