• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oQj5LtE.png

D'Antoni :pimp:

Atkinson seems to be on board as well. #1 in pace too. Brooklyn gonna be a fun team as they continue to build

Stack Jack was on Sportscenter earlier this morning and said Jeff Green was going to be the Cavs most valuable player :lol:

Stack Jack was on Sportscenter earlier this morning and said Jeff Green was going to be the Cavs most valuable player :lol:

So much Jeff Green hype of a dunk or 2. lol

My barbershop was talking and saying Jeff Green about to ball out for Cavs. HA HA HA.

Thank you to the dum *** teams for passing on Kuzma. I was surprised he fell to 27. He's 22 so I guess teams thought he's not that good cuz he ain't a 1 and done.

Thank you to the dum *** teams for passing on Kuzma. I was surprised he fell to 27. He's 22 so I guess teams thought he's not that good cuz he ain't a 1 and done.
Age is a huge factor. I do think teams are dumb about it sometimes though. There were only 5 upperclassmen picked in the first round.

People have been trying to talk themselves into Jeff Green forever. Barkley was still calling him the most underrated player in the league and talking about him becoming a “perennial All-Star” just a year and a half ago when the Clippers traded for him. Like he wasn’t closing in on 30 and never been close to an All-Star team. :lol:

Age is a huge factor. I do think teams are dumb about it sometimes though. There were only 5 upperclassmen picked in the first round.

I personally had him rated higher than Giles and DJ Wilson. Sure you can make a case for Giles’ perceived upside, but Kuzma should have gone ahead of Giles

People have been trying to talk themselves into Jeff Green forever. Barkley was still calling him the most underrated player in the league and talking about him becoming a “perennial All-Star” just a year and a half ago when the Clippers traded for him. Like he wasn’t closing in on 30 and never been close to an All-Star team. :lol:
James Johnson is what Jeff green wishes to be...

22, very streaky from deep, 60s from the line, didn't project to be an ace defender

I mean, bottom of the first was about right :lol:
definitely fits the description of a tweener...plus lacks explosive athleticism
i can see why teams passed on him and woudl rather go after raw projects with younger guys.
Kuzma fits the description of a Pop/spurs type of pick and would fill a role

guys like him know being 6'8-6'9, you have to be able to strecth the floor consisitently
kudos to him putting in the time, and it showed in summer league and is showing now in preseason
you cant help but applaud the kid for proving himself...that is unless your name is randle / nance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom