• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wiggins with outstanding defense
ku_bkc_psu_15_t600x414.jpg

Always thought it was funny how Russell was dismissed almost immediately by the fans but Ingram has every chance in the world
I guess I always chalked it up to the Nick Young thing souring people on him. Laker fans are funny though.

It's preseason I know but I like how my Nets look thus far.

Crabbe's shooting is as advertised, RHJ took the hitch out of his shot, DLo has the green light. Overall shooting is a lot better. :pimp:

If you’re Walton, do you start the better player in Kuzma or do you stick with your #2 pick?
He's gonna keep stealing more & more mins from either ingram or randle and then luke won't have a choice. it's going to become a pretty big subplot after a while. media gonna keep asking him about it.

Like others have noted, Magic put the battery in Ingram's back. He woulda been better off not saying anything. Ton of pressure to put on a kid.

Ingram is cooked. What we've been seeing in preseason is as as good as he's ever gonna be. Should've picked bender

Would've been trash defensively, but they'd complement each other very nicely offensively.

You say this like the Lakers will be good defensively without Dlo :lol:

Magic & Rob wanted to make this their team. They thought Ingram was better than Dlo. It'll be the first thing we look back on when Magic resigns or gets fired in a couple of years.

They really thought Ingram was baby KD. LMFAO.

Dlo looked so good last night. I'm sad man. Hard to even get excited for the year but at least Lonzo will be fun to watch.

You say this like the Lakers will be good defensively without Dlo :lol:

Magic & Rob wanted to make this their team. They thought Ingram was better than Dlo. It'll be the first thing we look back on when Magic resigns or gets fired in a couple of years.

They really thought Ingram was baby KD. LMFAO.

Dlo looked so good last night. I'm sad man. Hard to even get excited for the year but at least Lonzo will be fun to watch.
Yeah, I didn't mean for it to come out like that. Their team defense is going to be atrocious regardless. I just thought that those two would complement each other very well offensively. One excels in transition and the other is significantly better in the halfcourt.

They had to make that cap room for Westbrook though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom