• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If thibbs was referring to Wiggins perhaps he should look in the mirror as to why that potential isn't being realized

I'm getting ready for that at the end of the season. I don't think Thibs having both of those titles are helping him. We already seen with Doc, Lord knows if SVG will even make the whole year since they could rebuild soon. Thibs is too stubborn to let someone else pick his players and I don't believe Glen Taylor has the balls to relieve Thibs of that F.O position and give to someone else. But I'll wait and see.

Byron Scott: I Pray They Catch the Crooks Who Robbed My House
https://t.co/LnYYpgC38p
Ns64l9Q1

The ranking is:

3. Russ
2. The ppl who still dedicate articles to this ********
1. KD's alt accounts

Russ beta for talking **** and being petty every chance he gets? How's that beta?

soft boys bury the hatchet

'my acting days are over, **** them ****** for life'

to be fair though, the latest may be a reach. the tshirt may ave absolutely nothing to do with kd at all and brodie just liked it probably because its saint laurent or some **** and matched his open toes or patchwork capris.

fam just copped those 233m's...idk if he's stunting on kd these days.

let us find out he has alt accts to go at son, before we draw too many conclusions.

Russ beta for talking **** and being petty every chance he gets? How's that beta?

soft boys bury the hatchet

'my acting days are over, **** them *****s for life'

Just out the clear blue? Yeah that's bird behavior. If you still doing stuff like that you're still clearly bothered. Idk about you but I'm not about to be still worrying about what another man is doing or did to me over a year later. It's over with, keep it moving. Even signing on KD birthday, you mean to tell me that waiting for another man's birthday to sign your contract isn't female behavior? Aight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom