• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't exactly like how Simmons or Fultz have looked so far. I already made those bets for $20 a piece though so I won't go back on my word. I believe Embiid is one of the best players in the entire world when he's on the court and hopefully that new contract has a bunch of injury clauses where he'll need to stay healthy and on the court to get his money. It remains to be seen how the team looks with Embiid on top of JJ, Simmons, Fultz, Bayless and Korkmaz as the new additions.

the league needs embiid to stay healthy

people like to bash andrew bynum but that man played in the finals on one leg

When are these Embiid details going to come out. I really want to see what the trigger for this turning into a fully guaranteed contract is.

60 games played? 55? 45? Does it start immediately? Year two/three?

man embiid prolly got vids of pat croce and dr j sniffing lines off hooker *******.

Or he's one of the greatest basketball talents I've ever seen and has been healthy enough to be able to play in half of the games he's missed but they've been keeping him in bubble wrap

He’s either getting a layup, throwing a lob, or hitting the corner skip.

Dude really might be the most complete offensive guard we’ve seen in a long time. He just needs to clear these playoff hurdles.
He & Paul are actually a perfect fit for each other in that aspect.

Much respect to Blake Griffin, but Harden gets you more volume on superior efficiency and he's more durable so there's less of an onus on Paul to get up shots which he has been reluctant to do.

And then Harden gets another (elite) creator so every single thing doesn't have to begin & end with him.

They're gonna take a lot of pressure off of each other.

Probly woulda been smarter for the sixers to take the bubble wrap off before they gave him the contract ...but anyway Philly needs him badly and he should be out there if healthy asap

N UCONN Marcus Williams was playing well for the Kings last night ...I forgot bout him :lol:

Probly woulda been smarter for the sixers to take the bubble wrap off before they gave him the contract ...but anyway Philly needs him badly and he should be out there if healthy asap

N UCONN Marcus Williams was playing well for the Kings last night ...I forgot bout him :lol:

I saw the name and was wondering if there was a third installment of Marcus Williams i hadn’t heard of

He & Paul are actually a perfect fit for each other in that aspect.

Much respect to Blake Griffin, but Harden gets you more volume on superior efficiency and he's more durable so there's less of an onus on Paul to get up shots which he has been reluctant to do.

And then Harden gets another (elite) creator so every single thing doesn't have to begin & end with him.

They're gonna take a lot of pressure off of each other.

Yep. Paul will basically be a stabilizer for Harden when it comes to being a vocal leader and to take the pressure off.

Also, the Knicks will be VERY bad this year, but I'm all in on green light Beasley

Fultz thing is kinda scary. He was a good shooter from outside in college, right? I know his FT numbers were mediocre.

Also, the Knicks will be VERY bad this year, but I'm all in on green light Beasley

Beasley is exactly what the Knicks don't need. I hate that they signed him. All he's going to do is take touches and shots away from good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom