• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not fair. 9 out of 10 times refs don't call that for Rose but now that he's on the Cavs that's a 3 pt play...

Let's hope he keeps getting calls this year

big fan & doer of the hesi. even though every top guard does this now, is this officially a carry? i know rose never palms the balls, but the ball does come to a rest when he does the hesi.

once again, i know and watch plenty of people do this move, but is this technically legal?

Joel got the first 'per diem' bag in league history :lol:
See what I mean man.
NBA is on a whole different level as far as adapting, growing with and changing with the World.
For the player as much as the fan and as much or more than the owners.
**** is the best ran business on Earth.

Aight man...whoever scouted Kuzma for the Lakers deserves a bonus immediately.
Dude I was just getting ready to comment on this.
How TF did he not get the Utes into the 64 Madness?
I mean he doesn't strike me as the Ben Simmons type just trying to make it through one year of College to enter the draft.
Utes should have been in, or did he all of a sudden figure out how to play Ball just recently.

Dude is super nice.

big fan & doer of the hesi. even though every top guard does this now, is this officially a carry? i know rose never palms the balls, but the ball does come to a rest when he does the hesi.

once again, i know and watch plenty of people do this move, but is this technically legal?

That looked like more of a cross than a hesi. I've seen some questionable hesis where the hand goes under the ball which should definitely be called a carry.

A true hesitation done properly, causing the defender to jump is a thing of beauty.
SmartSelectGIF_2017-10-10-23-44-33.gif

Last edited:
Nike has OKC's blue joints looking looking.
I'm looking.
Nice.

Ball not wearing his Shoes is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of though.
I mean, put the DAMN SHOES ON, kid.
Boy put them damn shoes on and get your *** in the car before I give you something to cry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom