Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingram and Randle just both need to harness their energy

Ingram ever loses his baby Bambi legs and awkwardness it'll be much easier on the eyes

hate to say it but would have felt alot better keeping the lead with druss around

thanks alot magic

That looked like more of a cross than a hesi. I've seen some questionable hesis where the hand goes under the ball which should definitely be called a carry.

A true hesitation done properly, causing the defender to jump is a thing of beauty.
SmartSelectGIF_2017-10-10-23-44-33.gif

when i first saw it, i thought it was a hesi into a cross, at least that's something i have in my bag. it's almost a triple threat situation for me, in which my hesi could lead into a pull-up j, a blow by, or a cross. looking at it again, you might be right.

regardless, the move looks very similar to my move, which i worked on for years. someone recently called a carry on me. i was going to argue since i think a carry is only when you palm it but i couldn't find anything online to back that up.

Ingram looking like he didn't average 17 a night in d1 as a teenager. Not showing any scoring instincts at all. His moves are just bad. I don't know if he's thinking too much or what. He definitely knows how to score.

I have no doubt that he'll figure it out tho.

this why you dont trade players so early

guys talking about trading randle after we just traded russell

it doesnt make it easier on any of our young players. the more talent the better

magic done put the whole franchise on the shoulders of a second year player

Was listening to the most recent Lowe pod with Russillo and they asked how are the Lakers making $65M available to free agents without having to give up Ingram or Lonzo?

Ingram is slow and instead of using craft he's rushing trying to force the issue

Luke needs to continue to Jedi him. Let him know it's ok to take advantage of his length/height. His whole pace is a lil off right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom