Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright now that’s a lot of horsecrap that dude said there lol

He honestly believes himself to be a huge sports head.

He also was a Laker fan that became a Heat fan when Bron went there...i usually avoid him but we were in his office and he was telling someone else that Boston won’t finish higher than a 4 seed.

I bet him $100 but I know he’ll never pay me. Would be awwsome if he did tho.

Funny I see that Melo news. I was just told this morning that the Thunder are beating GSW because they can't be defended. More specifically, that Draymond can't guard Melo and he's not "a lockdown defender". I hate social media

Tell whoever said that to put the wild turkey down

Funny I see that Melo news. I was just told this morning that the Thunder are beating GSW because they can't be defended. More specifically, that Draymond can't guard Melo and he's not "a lockdown defender". I hate social media
Not just social media. {I legit hate it too. Never have never will f with it} I legit overheard a convo At the local ball gym yesterday that derek Fisher is better then cp3 cause cp3 never got out the cf. I was shocked that anyone could think such a thing.

He honestly believes himself to be a huge sports head.

He also was a Laker fan that became a Heat fan when Bron went there...i usually avoid him but we were in his office and he was telling someone else that Boston won’t finish higher than a 4 seed.

I bet him $100 but I know he’ll never pay me. Would be awwsome if he did tho.

He should be fired for those comments.

Reactions: HIM
Earl thought he was Bron best friend until DWade showed up. :lol:

They better not let they bromance ruin what lil chance they may have...

Lakers need to move Ingram while his value is still sky high. If that Pelicans situation doesn't workout, could def see a trade done at the deadline.

Tired of other fans gassing players up? Tired of Magic Johnson allllll in the practices. Rob Pelinka making up stuff in the back ground.

Take your fanhood to Milwaukee

2A96F484-C93A-4C06-8F6A-9061BEDFD630.gif

This Ingram situation reminds me alot of Derrick Favors. Untouchable. Loads of potential. Shows some flashes, but never gets better and never really pans out. Just sort of sticks around as a fringe starter.

I'll give him another year, but right now it's not looking good.

JR knows he is best off the bench. Dude is foolish to think he is a starter in this league. Wade has the pedigree of a champion and when you have that pedigree you start them.

you dont know basketball b. save the pedigree for triple h.

dwyane is washed. you could see it in brons eyes. he knows it too. and thats his mans which makes it hurt worse that he's gonna have to be the one to take him out back and put him down.

you dont know basketball b. save the pedigree for triple h.

dwyane is washed. you could see it in brons eyes. he knows it too. and thats his mans which makes it hurt worse that he's gonna have to be the one to take him out back and put him down
Wade is not washed he can still produce at a starter level at 36 he is still better than and
SG The Cavs have

I'm pulling for Embiid. When healthy he can easily be the best center in the league. Dude has it all. Night and day how the sixers play when he's on and off the court.

Jazz gonna need Rubio to score. That team is gonna be struggle offense. Defense A1 though.

Rubio is a jump shot away from being considered elite. Even if he adds a corner three like J Kidd, that's enough to really open up opportunities for him and the entire team. If he adds a three off the dribble, his pick and roll game will be a whole other level.

He showed flashes last pre season and the first couple of weeks then came back to earth. He did finish las season strong with his scoring though. He is really the key to elevate this whole team now the same way Kidd and Nash would theirs. I'm not comparing, but I do think he has the potential to have the same effect.

Jazz gonna need Rubio to score. That team is gonna be struggle offense. Defense A1 though.
pretty ricky been hot from the arc all preseason.
donavan mitchell is capable of scoring
rodney hood 37% and joe ingles from 44% from 3, will see more shots.
rudy been shooting good from the FT line, if he shoots 70% he could very well put up 17 and 10/11
the jazz will be fine

I'm pulling for Embiid. When healthy he can easily be the best center in the league. Dude has it all. Night and day how the sixers play when he's on and off the court.

His game and charisma is good for the league. I can't wait to see him and Simmons live.

three of my friends now have law degrees and work at big law firms and can hook me up with Box seats in NYC, Boston, Philly, Toronto and Washington. The nature of my job is remote so I will be doing a bunch of road trips this year. :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom