• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty ricky been hot from the arc all preseason.
donavan mitchell is capable of scoring
rodney hood 37% and joe ingles from 44% from 3, will see more shots.
rudy been shooting good from the FT line, if he shoots 70% he could very well put up 17 and 10/11
the jazz will be fine

The can score as a team and the coach is creative. The only issue with the Jazz is a go to scorer, when they need a bucket down the line, there is now one to go to, that will hurt them in late game situations, the only hope is that is Hood steps up or Donovan becomes that type of player.

Either way, I do think they will be alright.

Sources: Jordan Brand ending Carmelo Anthony's signature sneaker line

IMG_0232.JPG

Jordan Brand is halting the Melo shoe series after 13 models, according to industry sources, making last season's Melo M13 sneaker the final model of the line. Though he has continued wearing the M13 during Thunder preseason games, it's expected that Anthony will wear a combination of shoes from the brand this upcoming year, such as the Air Jordan XXXII, custom editions of retro models, and possibly even a remixed version of his very first signature model.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ending-carmelo-anthony-signature-sneaker-line

Melo is losing his signature shoe line and Westbrook is getting a new signature shoe.

IMG_0553.PNG

Melo XII's and II's :smokin sprinkled in with some XI's and XIII's bykeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Didn't Kyrie have some locker room issues in Cleveland before Lebron came back?

I remember the rumors of Dion Waiters socking him in the eye.

The Cavs were hoping Kyrie would grow into a leadership role but he doesn't seem to be cut out for that. It's become evident after all the interviews this summer that his thinking is a little...philosophical for the lack of better words.

Thankfully Horford and White Gordon Hayward are capable of taking on that responsibility, I can also see Brown growing into that role too, but he needs to be bought in.

IT was never their long term solution. the kid played way beyond their expectations. trade while his value was at the highest
hope he continues to ball and gets his bag

He didn't just help recruit me to Boston--he was a big piece of that recruitment. He had talked a lot about city and how it was different to be a Celtic. He talked about the intensity of playing in the Eastern Conference Finals, playing at the Garden in the playoffs, and how much fun it was, and how much fun he had playing in Boston.

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2017/09/gordon_hayward_opens_up_about.html

I'm a 1000% sure Ainge asked him to help recruit Haywood. Then once he signs, Ainge turns around and trades him the same summer. That's a scumbag move if I ever heard of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom