• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Boston media and fans do their typical thing of dumping on a player once he leaves (all in the name of building up whoever is currently there, in this case Ainge's genius). In this case it's "Isaiah will never be the same, he wasn't worth the money, etc."

The Markelle Fultz bashing is getting tiring too, like why are these people so invested in another player's failure just because they chose not to draft him.

Jabari is up next

Gotta find a way to get rid these anchors 1st
IMG_0234.PNG

IMG_0235.PNG

Markelle needa stop messing with his shooting form :lol:

Jabari would be cool if he stopped getting hurt smh

IT was a scoring god but he got killed on the defensive end, got saved because of Bradley being on the team.

its always been about his height, had he been taller he would have already gotten the max.

IT played through injury and through his sister's death to help his team out

In return, he gets traded and not only that, the media turns on him too, for a trade he didn't ask for

This is why I don't blame Rose for taking his time with his injuries, even though most of the world gave him **** for that :lol: Got to do you first

Maxing Embiid > Maxing Wiggins

I was just saying the same thing. How far can you go with Wiggins as your max guy?

At least the Sixers are somewhat protected with the contract + we all know how special Embiid can be, especially compared to Wiggins's limited upside.

IT played through injury and through his sister's death to help his team out

In return, he gets traded and not only that, the media turns on him too, for a trade he didn't ask for

This is why I don't blame Rose for taking his time with his injuries, even though most of the world gave him **** for that :lol: Got to do you first

This also makes the KD move more tolerable. Still hate it though.

IT was talking all that **** about the "brinks truck". Sometimes dudes get real far ahead of themselves and forget that this is all business. You gotta take care of yours cause the organization is damn sure lookin to take care of theirs.

Screen_Shot_2017_08_03_at_10.48.56_AM.0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom