• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be mad at Ainge. It was just real bad timing. Every team except GS and OKC woulda traded their PG for Kyrie. Business wise it was a smart move.

True, but when it all comes down to it, the NBA is still a business. That's why I don't even make a fuss about some of these huge contracts, cause in an instant, that organization can declare you're no longer good to them anymore and dump you like nothing.
That's why as a player you can't get emotionally invested in the job. Do your best but if you're hurt sit out. Going thru something take some games off, even if it is the playoffs.

These ****** cant remember no ones name. Deandre Fox, Lavar Ball :smh:
Philly being a playoff lock :smh: The average NT NBA thread member can do better than this :smh:

oh damn, i just told the homies id go ball too...

conceit.JPG

These players like Jerryd Bayless man, why do you exist? All you do is shoot every time and you're worse at basketball than pretty much everyone else. I hate watching these players.

I like the starting five for Boston to close the game, with Tatum. Start Baynes or Morris (If Morris can play the 5.) I don't want Alfred moaning and groaning about playing the 5, anymore.

Agree with Jeff Van Gundy. CLE is old and washed. BOS gonna' get the no.1 seed in the East this year.

If you're getting rid of Melos you need to get rid of CP3s. They just sit at Champs/FL for years and end up in outlets and you still never see them on feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom