• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't just help recruit me to Boston--he was a big piece of that recruitment. He had talked a lot about city and how it was different to be a Celtic. He talked about the intensity of playing in the Eastern Conference Finals, playing at the Garden in the playoffs, and how much fun it was, and how much fun he had playing in Boston.

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2017/09/gordon_hayward_opens_up_about.html

I'm a 1000% sure Ainge asked him to help recruit Haywood. Then once he signs, Ainge turns around and trades him the same summer. That's a scumbag move if I ever heard of one.
The best young point guard in the league wasn't potentially available when they were recruiting Hayward, so that "scumbag move" isn't really relevant. Everyone appreciates what IT did in the playoffs after his sister passed. If you were Ainge, would you rather have the best young point guard in the league, or keep the 5'9" guard that is great, but is 3 years older and is nursing an injury that could have a massive impact on the rest of his career? He did what was best for the future of his team and didn't let his emotions get in the way.

Y’all are trippin with this loyalty stuff. IT is damaged goods. If I can trade a long 3 and D guy and a short stack overrated pg for the second best scoring PG in the league then you do it. IT needs to get over it for real. Imagine being this salty that you got traded from racist *** boston.

Dude poured his heart out for that team.

Dropped 50 after his sister's tragedy too. And got shipped off with no hesi

True, but when it all comes down to it, the NBA is still a business. That's why I don't even make a fuss about some of these huge contracts, cause in an instant, that organization can declare you're no longer good to them anymore and dump you like nothing.

The best young point guard in the league wasn't potentially available when they were recruiting Hayward, so that "scumbag move" isn't really relevant. Everyone appreciates what IT did in the playoffs after his sister passed. If you were Ainge, would you rather have the best young point guard in the league, or keep the 5'9" guard that is great, but is 3 years older and is nursing an injury that could have a massive impact on the rest of his career? He did what was best for the future of his team and didn't let his emotions get in the way.

:lol:

DL4zNXTUEAAOEny.jpg

I have the feeling LeBron is going to have the most missed games of his life this season. Not because he's seriously hurt but because he's going to rest every now and then because of 'nagging' injuries

Somehow I feel like his goal is to just to play enough games to establish chemistry with his new team mates but not so much that he's tired for the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom