• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Conley and his family will never not be funny. I'm glad he loves her and trusts her and thinks that's his baby, but man bro just a simple qtip swab might mess around and save you 100s of 1,000,000s of dollars. Plus Parsons was your teammate!

Mike Conley and his family will never not be funny. I'm glad he loves her and trusts her and thinks that's his baby, but man bro just a simple qtip swab might mess around and save you 100s of 1,000,000s of dollars. Plus Parsons was your teammate!

That kid still ain't showing no melanin?

wow he really riding with that being his baby?

Meanwhile Embiid is a GREAT talent, the way when he attempt to pull moves like a swing man, that’s a whole ton of pressure on his lower body. Amazing to watch but it’s also....... sketchy that his lower body can betray him any given moment.

Didn't the Lakers get back a pick from that DLO trade that turned into Kuzma? Or it turned into Hart?

If Embiid was playing 35-40 minutes a game he'd put up prime Shaq numbers.

Dude is legit Yao reincarnated.

my money on houston. have no doubt in my mind that okc doesnt match the hype they receiving. already bet someone on here but i forgot who.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom