• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely didn't call Russ a leader.
I said KD isn't.
More important than that insignificant portion of my post, is everything else I said most important of which is, saying "KD finally got a real point guard so we see what he does now" is silly.

We always saw what he did, and could do.
He's just caked up now.
Like being born with a Silver Spoon.
**** is just easier.
It just is.
Such is life.
"He finally got a real point guard" may be a true statement but it has nothing to do with KD "finally" doing anything.
He got a ring.
Yay. (Crank Yankers Yay too)

Plenty people won chips last year because they donned a Warriors uniform.
I wouldn't say Russ isn't a leader, he just leads in his own way. doesn't necessarily mean people will follow, but everyone is different.

I wouldn't say Russ isn't a leader, he just leads in his own way. doesn't necessarily mean people will follow, but everyone is different.
Oh I'm not saying he's not a leader, either, though.
I just wanted to negate that part of my post, because it wasn't what I wanted to address.
When I bring up A and don't want to debate B.
My mans L2H was trying to throw out the Leader topic, I wasn't on that.

Those games didn't matter yet these preseason ones do? Interesting. His shooting did improve from pre to post, that's irrefutable.
I mean I guess, he shot 27% from 3 and 54% at the FT line post AS break :lol:

And It was only 21 games man and the Lakers were tanking lol and the teams they were playing were resting guys. If he did enough in 21 games under those circumstances to alleviate the shooting and athleticism concerns that are there then more power to you.

C-XW-e3VYAEGWX8.jpg
all these numbers mean nothing if you just watch the man play basketball

I wouldn't say that but I would say he likes winning but under his terms

don't we all. if we aren't reaching goals we set for ourselves, then it's not our dream at that point. I can understand why wb is driven to be the best player in his own mind, dude is tenacious to say the least. if he's having fun, can't knock it. same with KD, though. people have different motivations, different frustrations, different perceptions of fun, and can play the game for completely different reasons. he looks like he's having fun out there, can't knock it. hating season is over. or it should be, anyways.

Sixers -

Joel Embiid and Dario Saric are two of the best basketball players on the entire planet

I do not like Ben Simmons game at all at the moment

Right now at this second...DSJ, Tatum, Monk, Josh Jackson, Lonzo, Fox, Donovan Mitchell >> Fultz

JJ Redick is so good. Some people may have thought he just came to Philly for the money but that dude is ballin

Furkan Korkmaz might already be one of the best shooters in the whole league

Those games didn't matter yet these preseason ones do? Interesting. His shooting did improve from pre to post, that's irrefutable.
Lol dudes stay picking and choosing which games count. Zo was bad his first SL game "he's a bum, Lakers suck." Then when he played good quiet as a church mouse.

Also gotta temper the hype on the Kuzma train. I like him a lot and he's obviously got skill but he's still a 22 year old rookie who hasn't played a game yet and rookies are bad. There's also a question on how much minutes he'll actually play in the regular season. Saw that Walton said Killa Kuz forced his way into the lineup which is good, but still don't know how much he's actually going to play.

Kuzma should get Clarkson's starting spot.
Kuzma will get 7mpg though while Luke tops the League with the worst rotations.

He makes Kenny Atkinsoff look like a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom