Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starboy

The optics of that trade looking worse and worse by the day. Obviously a bit premature here, but man what an epic setback to the rebuild if Zo and BI don't kill it next season.

:lol: this looks like the same guy, his scoring was always his best asset. He wouldn't get 20 shots a game here though. *shrugs*

C-XW-e3VYAEGWX8.jpg

I could see the assists number not being completely his but 49 attempts is a lot. and 14 made isnt.

He has more than a real Point Guard, "finally"
I mean you take Steph off of that team and they're still contenders.

"He finally got a real point guard...."

Ah rubbish...dude is playing on the best team assembled since the Bulls.
That's what he "finally has"

I mean, joined a team so good that they beat HIS OKC team who was way up and Superior as far as matchup.

I mean, GSW won a Chip without him.
He finally got a team that he could join because he wasn't fit to lead.

Not a knock, some are just soldiers.
Only a few Generals.

"He finally got a real point guard" he said.
Man you stop, lovetohate.
Hating Season been over.

:lol: this looks like the same guy, his scoring was always his best asset. He wouldn't get 20 shots a game here though. *shrugs*

Fam all i'm saying is that the optics of the trade look crazy lol D'Lo wouldn't have gotten 20 shots a game with LAL but he also might not have needed to. He was giving the Lakers 15 a game and was trending upward.

But even so, D'Lo shooting that much may be better than the future of the franchise putting up 9 a game with a 38% TS and legit is looking like he can't consistently beat someone off the dribble, nor can he shoot. Which wouldn't be a big deal since it's PS but bro did this over 82 games last season too

Just sayin

lol and you think russ is a leader..... good luck with that.everything you said is pretty much wrong but do you. "its okcs year " :tongue:

Last edited:
Fam all i'm saying is that the optics of the trade look crazy lol D'Lo wouldn't have gotten 20 shots a game with LAL but he also might not have needed to. He was giving the Lakers 15 a game and was trending upward.

But even so, D'Lo shooting that much may be better than the future of the franchise putting up 9 a game with a 38% TS and legit is looking like he can't consistently beat someone off the dribble, nor can he shoot. Which wouldn't be a big deal since it's PS but bro did this over 82 games last season too

Just sayin

BI after the AS break was at 13 a game on 47% shooting though. He'll be fine. D'lo is going to look better cause he's jacking up more shots which at points after Lou was traded he did last season. We'll see if that efficiency goes up.

I definitely didn't call Russ a leader.
I said KD isn't.
More important than that insignificant portion of my post, is everything else I said most important of which is, saying "KD finally got a real point guard so we see what he does now" is silly.

We always saw what he did, and could do.
He's just caked up now.
Like being born with a Silver Spoon.
**** is just easier.
It just is.
Such is life.
"He finally got a real point guard" may be a true statement but it has nothing to do with KD "finally" doing anything.
He got a ring.
Yay. (Crank Yankers Yay too)

Plenty people won chips last year because they donned a Warriors uniform.

Last year it was "He can't even beat Boris Diaz off the dribble. He always needs a pick"

This year it's now "He can't even beat Joe Ingles off the dribble. He needs a pick."

#ontheclock

BI after the AS break was at 13 a game on 47% shooting though. He'll be fine. D'lo is going to look better cause he's jacking up more shots which at points after Lou was traded he did last season. We'll see if that efficiency goes up.

But of those 21 games (in which the last 5 or 6 or so they were trying to tank) how many of them were meaningful? His net rtg was worse Post All star break than pre. He also in those 21 games benefited from playing with D'Lo who himself was at 20 a game post AS break. He still couldn't shoot post AS break.

Now that D'Lo's gone and per management he's the Go to guy, that changes things drastically.

That's not to say that he can't be 'good' or decent this year, but he couldn't shoot at all last year, and is struggling big time this year so far. It's concerning.

But of those 21 games (in which the last 5 or 6 or so they were trying to tank) how many of them were meaningful? His net rtg was worse Post All star break than pre. He also in those 21 games benefited from playing with D'Lo who himself was at 20 a game post AS break. He still couldn't shoot post AS break.

Now that D'Lo's gone and per management he's the Go to guy, that changes things drastically.

That's not to say that he can't be 'good' or decent this year, but he couldn't shoot at all last year, and is struggling big time this year so far. It's concerning.

Those games didn't matter yet these preseason ones do? Interesting. His shooting did improve from pre to post, that's irrefutable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom