• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even want to touch the Wade/Defense thing but muscle memory will never overcome age.

he's on a deeper team that won't ask him to expell da amount of energy Miami and da Bulls did.

you're talking age, Richard Jefferson was their 3rd best defender before all these trades and he's basically a Jurassic park exhibit.

dwyane-wade-pump-fake-h.gif

How'd that work for d will last year. Very little responsibility and still was a minus player. I don't get why people think just cause someone has a smaller role they are going to be good in that small role. Washed is washed.

Y'all know Voldemort don't watch sports :lol:. Take his sports opinions like you do his political ones.

Ignore em. Da wiiiind

IMG_9401.GIF

Whats a Voldemort? For real?

excuse me?

politics is just one of my many Chambers b.

don't make me bring da drama over here...have your shirt tucked around me.

anyways

D wade is still comparable on defense, until i see cavs footage of him not..that bulls season is a aberration.

A man can't start with "excuse me" dawg.

So a aging and declining dude with bad knees is gonna look better on defense than he did the year before?

less minutes, more motivated situation.

JR smith couldn't pass for a crossing guard at a school street his last year in NY and all of a sudden he got to LeBron and learn how to be decent defender.

my consensus mirrors this.

Once a strong defender and tremendous shot-blocker for his size, Wade's play on that side of the ball slipped noticeably last season. Although age isn't on his side, some believe a return to a championship contender should help.

"Wade can still provide offense but didn't show much willingness to defend last year," one NBA scout told Bleacher Report. "Could have been the team he was on and situation."

Going from sharing a backcourt with Rajon Rondo on an eighth-seeded Bulls team to making a Finals run next to James should coax the best effort out of Wade, or at least as much as his body will allow.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2735389-what-dwyane-wade-brings-to-cavaliers-championship-pursuit

less minutes, more motivated situation.

JR smith couldn't pass for a crossing guard at a school street his last year in NY and all of a sudden he got to LeBron and learn how to be decent defender.

my consensus mirrors this.

Once a strong defender and tremendous shot-blocker for his size, Wade's play on that side of the ball slipped noticeably last season. Although age isn't on his side, some believe a return to a championship contender should help.

"Wade can still provide offense but didn't show much willingness to defend last year," one NBA scout told Bleacher Report. "Could have been the team he was on and situation."

Going from sharing a backcourt with Rajon Rondo on an eighth-seeded Bulls team to making a Finals run next to James should coax the best effort out of Wade, or at least as much as his body will allow.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2735389-what-dwyane-wade-brings-to-cavaliers-championship-pursuit
I would Read a different article and mirror that.

LeBron d will probably get worse this year as well. Cleveland will be a very bad defensive team once again.

Celtics in 7.
I don't know bro.
We expected a decline a couple of years back and he's getting better somehow.
They said he spends "1million+" annually on a personal trainer and dietician.
I bet there is very little trash going in his shell.
That thing is tuned up to perfection.
I expect an MVP year as always.

Offensively I don't expect a drop off but d wise he looked real bad last year and d is always the first thing to go.

Offensively I don't expect a drop off but d wise he looked real bad last year and d is always the first thing to go.

well im giving him da benefit of da doubt being on that Bulls team.

no one is expecting 2nd all defense caliber...im expecting a more comparable Richard Jefferson on defense, and waaay better offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom