• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol You can't empower a _ that can't shoot to all of a sudden become a good shooter.

The Lakers almost pulled that upset cuz Kobe played out his mind, Kwame was playing good defense and rebounding and dudes started hitting open shots that they was bricking most of the time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: you soooo off bro, like you missed the point entirely. Everything. For one, the point isn't about empowering someone to be a better shooter, but to give him confidence by giving him reps throughout the season

The Lakers almost pulled that off because Kobe was 1) Not playing out of his mind that series, especially compared to the regular season, and guys were hitting open shots and playing good defense because...wait for it...they actually touched the ball and were empowered to make plays :lol:

Andre Roberson shot 21% from the ft line last playoffs. Free throw!

Conley, Paul, Curry, Jesus, nobody is making him a credible offensive threat sans for when he wide open which Russ has no issue finding him.

The Thunder are going to stink when they go to thr bench this yr too esp if Felton and PP dont get healthy

Undeniably he takes a lot of shots, often bad ones, and makes bad decisions, but his cast around him put him between a rock and a hard place. Someone used the word empower, like as if we need to rub more plays for Roberson and Adams.
Meh. At least one (should be 2) of their big 3 will always be on the court. That'll be enough for them to get by.

Also funny thing about checking these stats.... considering we'retrying to make this Case thar WB is some ball hogging bad teammate & Harden is always moving the ball.... here are the % of time each player held dribbled during possesions last year

WB - 3-6 dribbles - 28 %, over 7 dribbles 34%
JH- - 3-6 dribbles - 30 %, over 7 dribbles 38%

So please tell me again how one is a selfish ballhog Selfish yet the other isn't??

Also funny thing about checking these stats.... considering we'retrying to make this Case thar WB is some ball hogging bad teammate & Harden is always moving the ball.... here are the % of time each player held dribbled during possesions last year

So please tell me again how one is a selfish ballhog Selfish yet the other isn't??

Passes per game secondary assist would probably be more helpful to illustrate your point.

KD threw this game as well. Should have seen his snake tendencies early on.

Wish I can rep you more than once for this post.

Andre Roberson shot 21% from the ft line last playoffs. Free throw!

Conley, Paul, Curry, Jesus, nobody is making him a credible offensive threat sans for when he wide open which Russ has no issue finding him.

The Thunder are going to stink when they go to thr bench this yr too esp if Felton and PP dont get healthy

Undeniably he takes a lot of shots, often bad ones, and makes bad decisions, but his cast around him put him between a rock and a hard place. Someone used the word empower, like as if we need to rub more plays for Roberson and Adams.

I actually kind of like the OKC bench but I might be biased. Abrines, PP, T-ferg (even though he is a rookie), Felton, Grant

Are we gonna just skim by the fact that there wasn't common belief because their two biggest acquisitions who people knew were capable were also big injury Risk??

Anderson - 21,62,66 the amount of games played prior to the Rockets
Gordon - 61,64, 45 the amount of games played prior to the Rockets

your expectations are gonna be a bit dim when your second & third options on average are expected to miss a quarter of the season.

yes maybe Russ Should have empowered the sub 40 percent SG who put up a whopping 6 PPG
Or maybe Oladipo, who was given the keys to the franchise & lost his starting spot to Fournier
or the rookie mid round pick who was forced to start
or the center who never averaged more than 10, despite playing with KD & Westbrook
or maybe the offensive prowess we've seen from Taj Gibson all these years had to cultivated.......... if you don't get outta here with that ********:lol:

Also why are we acting as if Russ hasn't been a Focal point of a team that consistently been winning 50+ games a year & made several deep playoff runs..... he's way more positive for a team then a detriment

but then again there's people who still claim Kobe doesn't play winning basketball despite him having one of the highest winning percentages in NBA history

Lol you got it.

Why did the Spurs go 8-1 w/o Kawhi last year?

It was 7-1. And look who the 7 wins came against:

1. Phoenix
2. Portland w/o Lillard
3. Brooklyn
4. Toronto w/o DeRozan
5. Sacramento
6. GSW w/o Curry, Durant, Draymond, Klay, & Iguodala
7. Late-season game against Dallas with Carlisle playing his bench most of the game

I actually kind of like the OKC bench but I might be biased. Abrines, PP, T-ferg (even though he is a rookie), Felton, Grant

download.jpg

Off potential sure :lol:

IMG_0560.PNG
Cause he ain't that good and he was garbage in the last finals. Let's be real here, there's at least 10 pf who could produce the same results as him.

Dude was getting DNPCD in the olympics cause the GS system wasn't in place.

name me even 3 PF who can do what he does on the Defensive side of the ball tho? given his current role on the team, AD is the only PF i could see coming in and being asked to do what he does, that makes the Warriors better.

his role on this team is irreplaceable & he is extremely important to them becoming the team that they our, not to mention he's the one who checks the squad on their ********.

It was 7-1. And look who the 7 wins came against:

1. Phoenix
2. Portland w/o Lillard
3. Brooklyn
4. Toronto w/o DeRozan
5. Sacramento
6. GSW w/o Curry, Durant, Draymond, Klay, & Iguodala
7. Late-season game against Dallas with Carlisle playing his bench most of the game

tenor.gif

watching the games

IMG_0560.PNG
Cause he ain't that good and he was garbage in the last finals. Let's be real here, there's at least 10 pf who could produce the same results as him.

Dude was getting DNPCD in the olympics cause the GS system wasn't in place.

I ain't saying Dray is a Top 10 player but Dray is valuable to that team. That ain't a question. He can talk.

:lol: :lol: :lol: you soooo off bro, like you missed the point entirely. Everything. For one, the point isn't about empowering someone to be a better shooter, but to give him confidence by giving him reps throughout the season

The Lakers almost pulled that off because Kobe was 1) Not playing out of his mind that series, especially compared to the regular season, and guys were hitting open shots and playing good defense because...wait for it...they actually touched the ball and were empowered to make plays :lol:

Ya'll like some ESPN dudes in this mfer. :lol:

Confidence, Empower however you wanna put it, you can't make somebody hit shots. Plenty of times during that season Kobe was giving the ball up early and _'s was bricking. The team got hot in the Suns series.

I

Ya'll like some ESPN dudes in this mfer. :lol:

Confidence, Empower however you wanna put it, you can't make somebody hit shots. Plenty of times during that season Kobe was giving the ball up early and _'s was bricking. The team got hot in the Suns series.

Jesus lol

"You can't make somebody hit shots" if you're taking it that literally then I don't know what to tell you :lol: so you got it.

Phil had some type of strategy regarding Odom/kwame/Tim Thomas that was really effective. I just can't remember what it was. And smush was playing good d on Nash at times

Doesn't matter how much confidence a player has if he doesn't have the skill....... hell Roberson shot 41% from three in the series against Houston, he got hot for a few games getting the same looks & touches he was getting all year..... in which he was shooting 25%

Nobody on that team outside of Dipo & Kanter could even get remotely close to creating Offense for themselves or others.... Hell Donovan gave Dipo several chances to handle the ball & create with the first unit, or trying to lead the second unit & he was passive as hell. Kanter ATE when he was on the floor with WB, because he actually had offensive talent.

no amount of touches in the world is gonna improve a players scoring ability if it's not there. BK had the secnd highest pace, everyone touched the rock & got a chance........ yet they were extremely trash because their players weren't good enough

Who they play in that span

1. W vs. 24-58 Phoenix Suns.
  2. W vs. Portland Trail Blazers without Damian Lillard.
  3. W vs. 20-62 Brooklyn Nets without Jeremy Lin.
  4. W vs. Toronto Raptors without DeMar DeRozan.
  5. L vs. Memphis Grizzlies.
  6. W vs. 32-50 Sacramento Kings after the Boogie trade and without Rudy Gay.
  7. W vs. Golden State Warriors without Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, and Andre Iguodala.
  8. W vs. 33-49 Dallas Mavericks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom