Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The

Is chicken & fish really the problem though?

Or is it the carbohydrates on the plate as well, combined with the sedentary lifestyle?

True and also, often times people will often typecast meat as being some devil when they've never even had a relationship with real meat in the first place.

I do think Americans and western society have an issue with overeating though in general. More than Vegan, meat eater, etc. a bigger issue IMO is that we've been conditioned (probably to a point of no return) to yearn for food way too frequently. Have no idea what it really means to be hungry / starving anymore.

Pippen wasn’t one of the best players in the game? I gotta disagree there.

I meant players who could make a case for best player in the league. Obviously Pippen could never had made that case.

Only players right now that could say their the best player in the league is KD, Curry and Bron

Wait ****** really talking down on Pippen now?

giphy.gif

Thread has jumped the shark

Madness.

Of course a Harden fan don't like somebody that played both ends though. :smh: :lol:

You don't watch enough basketball to formulate an opinion.

Pippen wasn't considered great in beginning of the 90's. Never was in the conversation for best player in the league. He didn't truly start getting recognized to the 2nd chip.

It's truly revisionist history going on in here. But I get it nostalgia is a helluva drug.

Pippen wasn't considered great in beginning of the 90's. Never was in the conversation for best player in the league. He didn't truly start getting recognized to the 2nd chip.

It's truly revisionist history going on in here. But I get it nostalgia is a helluva drug.

He wasn’t considered great yet somehow was recognized as one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBa history

Math not adding up here!

Your type ain't watching games. You pay attention to nothing but nerd stats. :lol:

He wasn’t considered great yet somehow was recognized as one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBa history

Math not adding up here!

IN THE BEGINNING OF THE 90'S

And believe it or not people namely Zeke thought the only reason he was on the list was cause of Jordan.

against olajuwon who had one of the goat seasons in 94 with mvp , dpoy , finals mvp.... bad argument.

I said in the argument like Steph and KD have an argument with Bron now. Pip finished 3rd in MVP and 4th in DPOTY that season. He and David Robinson (finished 2nd in both) were there.

Of course Zeke said that. They hated each other. Pippen talked **** about him, Zeke talked **** back.

Nah, his argument was that Bob Mcadoo and Dominique Wilkins were better players.

Didn't see Mcadoo play in his prime so I cant comment, but you could easily make the case that nique was a better player.

He gives Jordan credit all the time and he and magic were responsible for Zeke not making the dream team.

I've watched enough of Harden to know that he holds the ball for a long time, doing all type of hesitations and crossovers trying to blow past his man & when that finally works he'll kick it out for an open three.......

So you've never actuality watched
manny.png
which was my point. People need to actually watch games instead of listening to Charles Barkley then posting on NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom