• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet Dray woulda got the finals MVP if the Warriors won in 2016.
iggy won mvp in 2015 . what does that mean. curry allows other players to be great. one of the easiest superstars to play with ever. he gives dray those open shots and that opportunity to have that open lane in the middle while driving to the basket.... thats curry. without curry hes boris diaw . nowhere close to an all star.

tenor.gif

watching the games

I've watched enough of Harden to know that he holds the ball for a long time, doing all type of hesitations and crossovers trying to blow past his man & when that finally works he'll kick it out for an open three.......

if we're gonna bash Russ stats because he has a higher usage, are we not gonna bring up That Harden's stats are inflated because the rockets Run an extremely high pace & their coach demands that shots are taken in the beginning of the shot clock?

I mean Russ having the rock in his hands a higher percentage of possessions leads to stat padding..... But Harden having way more possessions in a game doesn't?

iggy won mvp in 2015 . what does that mean. curry allows other players to be great. one of the easiest superstars to play with ever. he gives dray those open shots and that opportunity to have that open lane in the middle while driving to the basket.... thats curry. without curry hes boris diaw . nowhere close to an all star.

And with all the attention that curry and kd gets, he managed to score 10 points on 42/31/70
IMG_0531.PNG

Steph wasn't setting up Dray in 2016. Boy was trash. Dray is the leader of that team, does the dirty work. Been covering up a lot on defense. One of the reasons why Steph is able hide on defense.

Had no idea Wilson Chandler, Kyrie, Dame, and some others are now vegan. Good for them. That's dope.
Vegan or vegetarian as in no meat? Veganism is a lifestyle and relates to almost every aspect of life. Such as, a vegan can't wear a goosedown coat or leather shoes, and all kinds of ish. I'm always impressed when someone does just because of how difficult it is...

Nah, that type of talk is meant for the best players in the game.

I would say the same thing if Pippen made those comments in the 90's
We gonna have to agree to disagree on this one then because I disagree about scottie too :lol:

Who else in the league was even capable of giving you 20/7/7 with ELITE defense?

MJ and...... Scottie :lol:

Draymond had a possession last year where he literally defended all 5 players on 1 possession :lol:

He can talk that talk off of his defensive versatility alone

What time? His rookie year? Cuz once the 90's hit he was a lock All star.

Just looked it up, he had

21.6 8.9 5.8 2.5 1.1 During the Bulls first title run. :lol:

My G he didn't even make the all star team the year the Bulls won their 1st title.

He was considered soft as charmin cause of the "migraine game" but you wouldn't know because you probably wasn't watching basketball then.

My G he didn't even make the all star team the year the Bulls won their 1st title.

He was considered soft as charmin cause of the "migraine game" but you wouldn't know because you probably wasn't watching basketball then.

He made the all star team the year before. He barely missed the all star team THAT year.

Did he not put those #'s up in the finals? :lol:

I'm not 40 so nah I wasn't watching then but I have seen the games.

it is.

really wish i could be vegan , pork and beef are easy to go without but i love chicken and fish to much.

Yeah bro after seeing family members who were heavy meat eaters all their lives try to change their diets in their 50's and 60's and succumbing to cancer and **** I started to gradually change.

Vegan or vegetarian as in no meat? Veganism is a lifestyle and relates to almost every aspect of life. Such as, a vegan can't wear a goosedown coat or leather shoes, and all kinds of ish. I'm always impressed when someone does just because of how difficult it is...

What I read it said they were vegan, but i'm sure they're just vegetarians.

Ive been an lacto-ovo vegetarian for about 20 years or so.

When I first started, it was hard cause there wasn't many meat substitutes.

Now there's a ton of options at the grocery stores and restaurants. They have a substitute for damn near everything.

yeah its a combination of things...
like i eat brown everything. whole wheat pasta , whole wheat rice , whole wheat bread all the time, wont eat the regular version of those but my downfall is fries. my weakness. dont care for burgers , pizza , fried chicken , sweets or anything like that. some mojo potatoes or chickfila waffle fries with honey and chickfila sauce on them...
man i cant stop even tho i know how bad they are for you
. i run mininum of 5 miles a day tho so i dont gain weight. still always give props to vegans. i wish i could do it.

I haven't given up fish or fowl and have a family member who went vegan 2 years ago. That ish is crazy no dairy no eggs nothing. I can't live without waffles yo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom