• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
my bad, you made it seem like Bron would be the only dude nowadays that would be top 20 no matter what era they played in, literally.

I'm saying that 19 of the 20 best players of all time are from the previous eras.

why not play a 7 foot dude that moves like a sg at pf, or wherever the match up calls for? it used to be a huge advantage. and yes, flopping is the worst.

I'm saying that 19 of the 20 best players of all time are from the previous eras.
I was saying if ad or kd or wb or Kahwi played in the previous era they'd probably rock with those 19 out of 20 players, too.

Should've been there. I hope JE stays healthy. His personality combined with actually being a star would be something to see.

wats poppin famlay..u already know I'm jus gettin started dis wkd..the city neva sleeps n the bars neva close..bout to go beatstreetin like double k on a daiquiri
giphy.gif

LeBron is the only top 20 guy from this era... What?

As of right now, yes.
MJ
Kareem
Magic
Kobe
Bron
Duncan
Shaq
Bird
Russell
Wilt
Hakeem
Oscar
Logo
KG
Dirk
Malone
Stockton
Zeke
Elgin
Chuck
Dr. J
Pippen
D. Rob

I guess technically you could argue Wade, but he'd be the only other one and he's borderline top 20. And even if you put him in there that's 2 outta 20.

Someone please explain how agile NBA guards are so bad at defense. The same guys who blow by people on offense are so slow defensively. How? I always thought that defense was about effort, length and speed. Many guards like Kyrie, Harden, Westbrook, etc. have the all physical tools but are still poor defenders. I can understand IT not being a good defender, he's 5 ft 8, and anyone can shoot over him but what's Harden's excuse? Are they just not interested in playing defense? Is it an energy conservation method to no play defense? Is it a coaching thing? Are they not practicing defense?

The worse ever for me was Steve Nash. Dude has amazing lateral quickness and agility and could blow by anyone on offense but would get worked by the Derek Fishers of the world defensively.

True.

Is somebody saying kobe wouldn't have been an all time great back in the day?

Edit: my true was for steph would be done trying to drive against the pistons in '89. And lambier would have only gotten a personal foul for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom