• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Passed on going to the Heat v sixers at the spring center cause I figured the starters wouldn't play much. Regret it now since I'm pretty much doing nothing.

Better defense and less flopping is all I like from back in the gap. Also miss legit big men. Not a fan of stretch 4s and 5s.

You act like you just have games to go to :lol: I wish I was home tho my mom gets tix thru her job to Sprint Center events and Chiefs/Royals

Someone please explain how agile NBA guards are so bad at defense. The same guys who blow by people on offense are so slow defensively. How? I always thought that defense was about effort, length and speed. Many guards like Kyrie, Harden, Westbrook, etc. have the all physical tools but are still poor defenders. I can understand IT not being a good defender, he's 5 ft 8, and anyone can shoot over him but what's Harden's excuse? Are they just not interested in playing defense? Is it an energy conservation method to no play defense? Is it a coaching thing? Are they not practicing defense?

The worse ever for me was Steve Nash. Dude has amazing lateral quickness and agility and could blow by anyone on offense but would get worked by the Derek Fishers of the world defensively.

Same reason why every 6'6 uber athletic wing isn't Kobe or Michael Jordan. Like offense, defense is a skill and not everyone is going to be great at it.

Know I don't have games to catch but I didnt wanna see bummy dudes playing for 3.5 qtrs.

And tell your mom you know a guy who would really appreciate those tix. :nerd::nerd:

People legit mad at kyrie for saying he in a real sports city now. Talking heads go throw gas on the fire whenever possible when talking Boston/Cleveland.

cant wait

The guys from back then would give buckets to the guys today. And vice versa. The product today is much better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom