• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible, just any team in the West is going to have a hard time beating GS.

The 3 best players of all time were in the past. This is just a return to the 80s honestly.
Figured this would be said but regardless the player pool is much better overall.

The worst player in today's NBA is miles better than the one from back then.

There is literally not a single aspect of past basketball that is better than now. The players, the offenses, the defenses, the rules, etc etc etc.

The defense is not as good as it was back then. It's a long list of great defenders back then. A lot these _'s now barely attempt to play defense. Some of these rules just made the league softer. Dudes can't play physical, can't talk **** to each other w/o refs overreacting. Only thing better now is 3pt shooting.

The defense is not as good as it was back then. It's a long list of great defenders back then. A lot these _'s now barely attempt to play defense. Some of these rules just made the league softer. Dudes can't play physical, can't talk **** to each other w/o refs overreacting. Only thing better now is 3pt shooting.

Team defense is by far better than it was back then. Not even close. No need to rely heavily on one defender when defensive schemes make an entire team potent.

the whole world is playing ball, it is definitely a different game. they don't want to risk having their money makers out, that's bad business. If I wanted to see dudes smash each other up, I'd watch mma or football. I like seeing a fluid game. the less dudes getting put on the ground the better, no one really deserves that.

For some reason, dudes really loved a flagrant foul whenever someone drove to the rim & players shooting 41% from the field

This another extreme that dudes love throwing out. Playing physical is not flagrant fouls, big difference. A lot great player from that shot way better than 41%. Just pulled that outta thin air.

Figured this would be said but regardless the player pool is much better overall.

The worst player in today's NBA is miles better than the one from back then.

I honestly could care less who's the worst bum in either era. I like to judge them by their best players Bron is literally the only one from this era that's a bonafide top 20 guy at this point.

dudes played the way they had to back then, rough and tumble. today dudes play the way they have to, quick and smart. I see that as a big reason for the 5 role changing. these pf out here playing like sg. naturally the center position has to run as well.

Reactions: God
I honestly could care less who's the worst bum in either era. I like to judge them by their best players Bron is literally the only one from this era that's a bonafide top 20 guy at this point.
you really think ad wouldn't be ****ting on fools back then? KD? Westbrook? again, we'll never know, but some attributes were valued the same back then as today.

Fog man, I didn't expect to see you in here tonight.
You not out beatstreeting on this 13th of Friday?
I mean I guess it is kind of early huh....
wats poppin famlay..u already know I'm jus gettin started dis wkd..the city neva sleeps n the bars neva close..bout to go beatstreetin like double k on a daiquiri

and it's not as if they physically are incapable of doing it, they just have to play smarter to stay in the game.

you really think ad wouldn't be ****ting on fools back then? KD? Westbrook? again, we'll never know, but some attributes were valued the same back then as today.

The elite are going to transfer to any era but that wasn't the point.

my bad, you made it seem like Bron would be the only dude nowadays that would be top 20 no matter what era they played in, literally.

Passed on going to the Heat v sixers at the spring center cause I figured the starters wouldn't play much. Regret it now since I'm pretty much doing nothing.

Better defense and less flopping is all I like from back in the gap. Also miss legit big men. Not a fan of stretch 4s and 5s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom