Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two days until a new NBA season is upon us. :pimp:

League pass is already paid for so I'm ready to go.

Don't have a team so I will be following a few this season:

Sixers - Gotta see how Trust the Process unfolds
Bucks - Giannis and 'em seem to be on the cusp on something special
Celtics - Wanna see how Myrie looks as the clear cut #1 and Hayward adapts to be with a new team
Rockets - Wanna see how the CP3 and Harden dynamic
Thunder - Wanna see how the new Big 3 in OKC fares
Clippers - Wanna see what the CP3less Clippers look like with Blake leading them

Also will be checking for hijinks in Cleveland and what's going on it the Bay.

So basically My Sixers, My Bucks, My Celtics, My Rockets, My Thunder, My Clippers, My Cavs, and My Warriors.

Got as much teams as @wavycrocket :lol:

Screenshot_2017-10-15-12-34-13~2.png
AD fa MVP

The Fultz that I saw at Washington would not be coming off the bench on a lottery team.

But with that new form, I don't know who he is anymore.

Cannot believe he did that. What an idiotic move by him & his camp.

As y'all mentioned, he's now put himself in a category with Bennett and Bargnani.

Brilliant.

It's going to be fun if ball pans out and fultz implodes

NT will see receipts

Personally I hope fultz is everything we thought he was though. He seems like a can't miss, that new form gotta go

I've always disagreed with not starting high lottery picks. They need to be out there and it's a bad team (Inb4 42 wins) so why does it matter.

This won't bode well for a player who already has multiple things in his head regarding affecting his psyche: Celtics didn’t want him, Lonzo overshadows him, isn’t healthy, won’t be the lead guard, new shooting form that everyone hates.

Not a good look at all to me.

Because he "Didn't play much in the pre season" which really who is buying that? Its not an injury issue because he's playing period. If you're going to play him at all him not starting is because he's played bad.
I always believed Simmons should be the point guard and when they traded for fultz I felt like it was a perfect pairing since fultz can play off ball

Welp

From an on the court basketball perspective, it makes sense to have Fultz come off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom