• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let young talent walk in Simmons.
Let young talent walk in Dedmon.
Cashed out old man Pau
Now about to extend LMA

Free antidope antidope
Letting Simmons for walk for 3/20 and then cashing out 37 year old Gasol for 3/48 made ZERO sense.

Picking him out the d-league & letting him walk for nothing is bad in & of itself, but then you turn around and throw all that bread at Gasol? :rofl:

They paid gasol more than what dedmon & simmons got COMBINED.

It's obviously a fake injury and they're saving him for next season :lol:
What I don't get is why Fultz isn't being rested if his shoulder is bothering his shot that much.

I mean they held simmons out for the last 2 months of the regular season & he was completely healthy according to buc em

“I chuckled a little bit because this notion that maybe the most competitive athlete in the history all of sports is frustrated a little bit that his team isn’t predicted to win the Championship this year.

“So I take it with a bit of a grain of salt.

“And also here’s a guy who in his last six full seasons as a Chicago Bull won the Championship. So at the time, of course, everyone defined that Bulls team as a super team.”

Read more at http://www.slamonline.com/nba/adam-silver-michael-jordan-super-team-grain-salt/#B7El45fZcAh6m7Hg.99

Trillver letting the Choppa sing like swv

The GM needs to be fired over this

#Analytics though.

All those years when the window was open and they didnt have a decent backup point guard/ ball handler for the second unit behind Conley. And when they address it, this is what you get. Believe in Hollinger is what they said. Lionel Hollins is somewhere laughing right now.

What I don't get is why Fultz isn't being rested if his shoulder is bothering his shot that much.

I mean they held simmons out for the last 2 months of the regular season & he was completely healthy according to buc em
I think Fultz will also be on a minutes restriction.. or at least coming off the bench.

Need my guy buc em buc em to confirm.

Reports were saying that Fultz was downplaying the injury and told his staff that he was OK. He was probably afraid the Sixers staff would shut him down for the season :lol:.......:frown:

Reported.

Stop posting my brother.

What are y'all talking about? Ray Allen did what?

Jaylen Brown is a dousche in person. I asked for a pic he took it than I said let's take another one, he called me "mad ugly" for no reason.

"no reason"

giphy.gif

I think Fultz will also be on a minutes restriction.. or at least coming off the bench.

Need my guy buc em buc em to confirm.

Reports were saying that Fultz was downplaying the injury and told his staff that he was OK. He was probably afraid the Sixers staff would shut him down for the season :lol:.......:frown::

I honestly believe this might be the truth. Embiid, Okafor, Simmons and everybody that's been there before probably told him not to even tell the training staff he was hurting or else they'll shut his *** down for the season ASAP.

Fultz apparently is going to come off the bench to start the season since he missed most of preseason.

It's obviously a fake injury and they're saving him for next season :lol:

All that money and dude playing less minutes than Cameron Payne.

If you guys read the article and the quote from Brett Brown all they were talking about was how many minutes he would play in GAME ONE....not what his average minutes per game will be.

I swear our entire training staff should be unemployed right now though.

Sixers is wildin with all of these minutes restrictions

I’ve never seen this amount of fragile players on a nba roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom