• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
depending on flow of the game he might even get 25mins right off the bat. Remember last year even with restrictions he never truly had a time limit. i think if its close hes gonna be in

'never truly had a time limit'

conceit.JPG

I don't have the answers for how many games he'll have some type of minute restriction.

Nah.

It's not the players, it's the training staff/coaching staff/front office/whoever the **** is making these decisions of minute restrictions and holding players out. Any other team, if a player is healthy enough to play they're going to play them just like any other player. Embiid is in bubble wrap and they won't let him take it off. I've read plenty of quotes from inside sources saying this whole minute restriction BS pisses him off more than anything and he wanted the Sixers to put out last year that he had a minor MCL sprain and let him play after 2-3 weeks. He wants to play every game and play the whole thing and he feels healthy enough to do so...they just won't let him and I don't know how long they're going to keep this **** up.
SO you think not only are they holding him out in times when he could play but he isn't getting the proper care while on rest?

Speaking of taking pics with athletes...

I was at the Celtics-Hornets game in Charlotte last week and after the game on our way to the parking lot we saw this crowd of people waiting outside the players/coaches/executives parking lot and as we were walking up Nic Batum rolls up in his Bentley SUV. Takes pics, signs autographs, shakes hands, etc with everyone then drives off. Kemba comes out in his brand new Benz SUV and just pulls out not wanting to talk to anybody but then gets stopped at the red light right there :lol: so all these people come running up crowding his car at the red light trying to get him to open in window and talk to them and he kinda just waived them off. So these two young dudes get all pissed off and are like "**** KEMBA I JUST LOST MAD RESPECT FOR HIM" and Kemba's mom was actually standing right there and was like "Excuse me? How are you going to say that when he's just trying to get home after a game?" These dudes start going off on her talking about "**** him, who the **** is Kemba Walker, nobody around the league even knows who he is. He hasn't been anybody since college. He's a nobody, he can go back to New York if he wants. He's a ****...Batum is better than him and he stopped and talked to us" She kinda got in their face for a second but then her and the dude she was with finally ended up walking away. Crazy how obsessed some people can be with famous people/athletes.

Other notes -

Eddie Jordan pulled out and opened up his window waiting for people to recognize him and legit said like "alright who wants a picture" or some **** and somebody was like "are you a player?" :lol: he was like "oh hell no" and pulled out

Marcus Paige is the size of somebody you'd play against at your local rec center

Cody Zeller drives a stock Dodge Charger :lol: this man makes like $15 mill per year

Not skiddish or afraid of pics but I'm not asking no dude to take a pic with me

Would have to be pasted starstruck to give more than a head nod while passing, wouldn't know what to do if I met Obama, natural instinct would be not to ask for anything

Saw Iverson outside of Rosebar with the Morris Twins a year ago. No lie....I was starstruck and ain't even ask for a pic :smh:. Didn't want to ruin the image of AI for me. Home girl we was with got a pic with Bubba Chuck though. He was FURRED, and tried to holla at her...before his security pulled him away :lol:. Eyes red as ****. She was pumped though. Made her night.

My man dapped him up and chopped it up with him for a lor bit. Said he was cool. I just watched from afar...like Damn. That's Bubba Chuck. Always heard stories from people in VA that he was a dickhead in person....but he seemed cool from afar.

All they need is a Parker replacement or hope Murrant develops into something great.

Saw Iverson outside of Rosebar with the Morris Twins a year ago. No lie....I was starstruck and ain't even ask for a pic :smh:. Didn't want to ruin the image of AI for me. Home girl we was with got a pic with Bubba Chuck though. He was FURRED, and tried to holla at her...before his security pulled him away :lol:. Eyes red as ****. She was pumped though. Made her night.

My man dapped him up and chopped it up with him for a lor bit. Said he was cool. I just watched from afar...like Damn. That's Bubba Chuck. Always heard stories from people in VA that he was a dickhead in person....but he seemed cool from afar.
I was in tootsies in miami for a bachelor party weekend last yr

It was like 2 am & we were GONE by that point. My cousin tapped me & was like 'yo is that AI?' I just knew he was full of **** :lol: then i turned & looked & couldn't believe my eyes

Like you i was starstruck. my childhood hero b

No Jersey wearing, autograph asking, used sweaty accessory asking, picture taking for this guy

You could say I'm close, but I find that behavior to be spooky

No judgements on anyone who partakes

I'd do some lines off some *****es with The Weeknd though

I hope AI isn't a d-head, but if he was would you really blame him though, dude did have to share the court with Eric Snow and Matt Geiger. In his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom