• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GSW got their confidence and chemistry in full swing now, there's no easy road for anyone. Dudes are all at their prime too, no one is on the decline.

Well maybe Iggy.

Since Trump has been elected president, as ninja predicted over a year ago, he has found a new thread to chew on since da political thread been stale as liberal posters only recourse is to pray Muller's fishing expedition turns up something, anything deemed impeachable

basically. :lol:

keep it to sports fellas, ive had my fill.

Wade will be a worthy asset, this isn't Darren Williams redux.

Feel free to quote me:
I'm jumping all the way out the window here, but, barring injury to either Bron, Love, or Wade....

The Cleveland Caveliers WILL win the 2017- 2018 championship.
How are you going to say all that and just leave out Isaiah Thomas. Outside of LeBron, his health status is easily the most important to this team.

Richard Jefferson did nothing but foul people in the playoffs. I'm not sure why you keep mentioning him.

everyone worth their salt saw Jefferson as a formidable defender who "made a defensive impact not counted on da stat sheet"

Wade is better at Jefferson in every conceivable way, and even Rose who also potentially plays identical roles as wade in his current capacity lacks da championship experience, chemistry with LeBron, more inept defensive wise & even MORE brittle.

The key for the Cavs is IT and JR to be healthy

They lack 3 point snipers if those two get hurt

everyone worth their salt saw Jefferson as a formidable defender who "made a defensive impact not counted on da stat sheet"

Wade is better at Jefferson in every conceivable way, and even Rose who also potentially plays identical roles as wade in his current capacity lacks da championship experience, chemistry with LeBron, more inept defensive wise & even MORE brittle.
Funny thing in the Finals was that as mediocre RJ was, he was still the best player on defense for the Cavs in that series :smh::rofl:
It was fun to see LJ and company get lit on defense

Wade will need to improve his field goal efficiency though, those numbers been dropping since 2013

How are you going to say all that and just leave out Isaiah Thomas. Outside of LeBron, his health status is easily the most important to this team.
He is a valuable asset that improves the team, however, as a collective I believe Cavs can win without him. He only plays one side of the ball. Hell, they need Crowder more than IT imo.

He is a valuable asset that improves the team, however, as a collective I believe Cavs can win without him. He only plays one side of the ball. Hell, they need Crowder more than IT imo.
I think you're severely sleeping on how important his offense is going to be to this team. They are expecting him to basically replace the majority of what Kyrie did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom