• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes in here talking real spicy like KD ain't the biggest mismatch in the league. Smh.

Ain't nobody beating the Warriors in a 7 game series unless 2 starters are out.
Eh. I don't think Golden State would've beat Cleveland last year if Curry or Durant were out.

Eh. I don't think Golden State would've beat Cleveland last year if Curry or Durant were out.
even with a hobbled curry no kd in gs and a healthy cavs team, in the 16 series came down to the wire.

Would be a closer series but see no reason why gs couldn't win in 17 without Durant. No curry tho and they screwed.. Cavs in 4

Yes I can't figure out how to turn off email notification either.

who else thinks GS is winning atleast 70 games this year? and i think they'll CRUISE to that

A year into the fatal 4 way era they should be at the peak of their powers so I fully expect them to run through the league to at least 70 W's with ease. Might even threaten their own record if they can stay healthy

I don’t think they win 70. The west got tougher and they’ll coast through some game to save their best for the playoffs

While the west did get better, they also got better on the bench and have a full championship run under their belts... also they won 67 last year with KD missing a quarter of the season... **** is really unfair :lol:

While the west did get better, they also got better on the bench and have a full championship run under their belts... also they won 67 last year with KD missing a quarter of the season... **** is really unfair :lol:

I agree. They can win 70 if they want to but I don’t think it’s important to enough to them. Health >>>>

who else thinks GS is winning atleast 70 games this year? and i think they'll CRUISE to that
Fewer back to backs, zero 4 games in 5 nights, it's certainly possible. Really no need for dnp-rest anymore.

And the way the team is set up they won't even have to play big mins. 33 at the max for their stars.

It depends on how good Houston & the Spurs are. If GSW wraps up home court in march then they'll probably rest guys for the last several games.

Feel free to quote me:
I'm jumping all the way out the window here, but, barring injury to either Bron, Love, or Wade....

The Cleveland Caveliers WILL win the 2017- 2018 championship.
are you really jumping out the window, considering how deep the team is
and how most already think they'll cruise to the finals coming out of the east...

might as well say you think itll get dark when the sun goes down

GSW winning 65+, with their annual loss to the lake show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom