• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also put DeRozan higher mainly due to what he's accomplished in compared to CJ and Beal, but it's close.

You don't think he could be better than DWill or Shump were in the Finals? I think he can be, and that in fact does help that cause.
100% if they use him in that role. But the reports say otherwise.

If they're trotting out a IT/Wade/Bron/Love/Thompson lineup to start the game then they'll get swept. They'd be spotting the Warriors a 10+ pt lead to start every game.

I'd take off Harris and put booker there for sure.

Nah. Harris is a borderline 2 way player on ELITE efficiency. He definitely should be top 10

Edit: he's exactly the type of player teams should target in FA. His efficiency is so high even if it drops due to higher usage it still would be good.

James Harden was in a similar position his last year in OKC.

Last edited:
But this is all about beating the Warriors. Wade does not help that cause.

I am of the view, that IF the warriors by some miracle do lose it will be like 2016 playoffs-finals

and by that i mean hypothetically in round 2 the warriors have to go up against a team that at least will make them work for it (like the blazers did).. and again in the western conference finals they at least have to work for it

if bogut was healthy, the warriors more than likely win the title that year.. but the blazers and thunder contributed to putting the warriors in a vulnerable position

GSW has also been pretty fortunate over the last few years during their playoff runs with them staying relatively healthy, and the opposition having key players injured.

They have injuries every year basically.

Curry, Durant, Bogut and Igudola have all missed playoff games.

Kerr missed damn near the whole playoffs.
Portland- Nurkic misses 3 games, KD misses 2 games
Utah- Both teams healthy
San Antonio- Kawhi plays 1 game for 24 minutes
Cleveland- Both teams healthy

Houston- Curry misses 3 games
Portland- Curry misses 3 games
Oklahoma City- Both teams healthy
Cleveland- Bogut misses 2 games

New Orleans- Jrue misses 1 game
Memphis- Conley and Tony Allen both miss 1 game
Houston- Pat Bev misses entire series
Cleveland- Love misses whole series, Kyrie plays 1 game