• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get what SAS is doing.....

Benefit of the doubt is def deserved....but these moves right chea....idk man. Let young, 2 way CHEAP talent walk away in Dedmond and Simmons....

Pay big money to older, lumbering bigs in Gasol and LMA

Yikes

I'm fine with this

Neither the Spurs nor the Knicks have won back to back championships
ohhh.png

Seen Derrick rose in the club a while back, had to be his first or second year. Bruh had on a white tee and was just standing in vip the whole time with that same stale face :lol:. Clearly not a club person. For my la heads it used to be called club sugar/empire, not sure what it is now.

Living in la you're more numb to it I think. Grew up and went to school with a bunch of people who went on to become famous. My sis went to school with desean jackson, my cousin is married to an NBA player..my dumbass missed the wedding because I didn't want to call off work :smh:
LB Poly?

they've got 4 minutes

Doesn't really make sense to extend him now unless the deal was extremely team-friendly. Most teams aren't going to have the money to offer him something crazy next summer since the cap isn't jumping. Guarantee he gets re-signed.

His jersey belongs in the rafters next to Pretty Boy Chandler. He finessed the greatest and most stable organization in the league TWICE.

All he had to do was say he felt like he could be an All Star this yr. Imagine that :lol: RC is shook

I stood directly next to AI one time like 2 days after he was traded to the pistons. We got a store called Mr. Alan's, a Jimmy jazz type spot that's been around for years. Pulled up riding shot gun in a white tinted up escalade didn't peep at 1st. Shopping looking at some rocawear gear :lol: I look next to me and it's him in a grey jogging fix and timbs baggy as ever too. I was handshake length away, I just nodded and kept it moving. I'm 6'3 And son was maybe a inch or 2 shorter than me.

Another story, this *** I went to high school with, had 1 of the fattest asses in the school was getting smashed by AI during his pistons days. She always ****ing married dude's wit cheese but this was low-key disrespectful. She met dude When she was wit her bf and was buying them drinks and **** the whole night, slid her the # and she let him **** that same night. They repeated many times and he only gave baby girl a couple hundred smh. *** if u gonna dig then dig. She been ****ing ballers for years and work at Nordstrom rack...
cool story bro

Y’all take pics with your kids? Couldn’t be me. Grown men taking pics with little kids like some weirdos smh.

Only pic I’ve ever taken is my mugshot.

Feel like this would be something The Collector would have said

I mean I've heard people say CP is both an a hole and the greatest guy ever :lol: same with Kobe.

Jamal Crawford, DJ, and Blake are by far the coolest and light hearted guys I've ever met though
you remind me of some homie i play ball with... hes cool but hes such a name dropper. dude always tells me his athlete encounters .... aint going to be a d to him so i entertain him but i really dont care.

You're always hating on everything possible. Worry about yourself.
dont worry bout what i hate on.

aint hating on shoeking. hes cool to me. just saying, just like the homie i ball with . hes a good dude in my book. just that little thing about him irks me not a big deal tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom