• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Jersey wearing, autograph asking, used sweaty accessory asking, picture taking for this guy

You could say I'm close, but I find that behavior to be spooky

No judgements on anyone who partakes

I'd do some lines off some *****es with The Weeknd though

Is there something above alpha? Ultra alpha?

I was in tootsies in miami for a bachelor party weekend last yr

It was like 2 am & we were GONE by that point. My cousin tapped me & was like 'yo is that AI?' I just knew he was full of **** :lol: then i turned & looked & couldn't believe my eyes

Like you i was starstruck. my childhood hero b

**** crazy man. And AI being 5'10 always makes you do a double take. I was like....maybe it's Bobby Maze (who I FULLY believe AI once had on his payroll as a body double)

IMG_9486.JPG

But nope. Sho nuff was AI :lol:

Being a coach with zero winning expectations has to be one of the more secure coaching jobs in sports.

Brett Bron outchea chillin for years now. Hot seat and nothing but a word to him :lol:.

Very hard to come to a conclusion about athletes and celebs off chance encounters. You could meet someone at two difference spots and depending on circumstances they could be a d bag or the coolest guy ever.

Exactly. I've met and been in the same room with a ton of celebrities/athletes and if I'm not meeting them from somebody I'm with I'll only go up and say something to them if the opportunity seems right. I can't say I've met any that have been d-bags or anything but I was standing in line next to TJ Warren for some teriyaki chicken at the mall like a year ago and kinda just gave him a head nod and shook his hand, asked if he was still with the Suns or whatever and he just sounded dumb as a brick. I had heard years ago how dumb he was from a chick that went to high school with him so it wasn't surprising. Dude was wearing his official game shorts to the mall.

The nba guys I’ve met, I ask them basketball questions.

I remember complimenting Draymond on his floater in the 2015 finals.

Was buying shoes at the nike store in vegas a few years ago and seen this tall guy next to me and was thinking why is this bum buying the air pythons turns out to be rudy gay.

I played (very briefly) against Shamgod when he had a short (but legendary) stint in Saudi Arabia. I was 16 at the time, dude was cool and was taking in all the love as people were treating him like Jordan lol but even then I didn't have the urge to take photos or get his autograph.

Two kids thought I was also some big deal because I played against him so I gave them my autograph and bought them Mountain Due. :lol:

Seen Derrick rose in the club a while back, had to be his first or second year. Bruh had on a white tee and was just standing in vip the whole time with that same stale face :lol:. Clearly not a club person. For my la heads it used to be called club sugar/empire, not sure what it is now.

Living in la you're more numb to it I think. Grew up and went to school with a bunch of people who went on to become famous. My sis went to school with desean jackson, my cousin is married to an NBA player..my dumbass missed the wedding because I didn't want to call off work :smh:

like our 2nd unit alot tbh

the Goat Young TJ, Saric, Fultz, Anderson, Johnson

Hello (as recently mentioned on NT)Redshirt Year for Fultz.
Getting drafted to Phila, man I'd pull a Kobe on Chatlotte or a Lavine's face when Wolves drafted him type move if Phila called my name.

Keep me allllllllll the way TF away from that place.
I've all of a sudden had it.
I'm high key out! Man I like the posters on here who rep Philly but Jesus Christ man, tired of these auto "red shirts"

ran in front of Westbrook with my double stroller at Disneyland after the wcf with GSW. me being a GSW dude, I did nod, but only because the shattered backboards he was rocking.

If I had kids I'd ask for pics and graphs.
I have nephews so I'm asking for pics and graphs if it's one of their guys.
If they don't like it they can tell me no and I'll go away.
If it's a bad time for them ID GAF, it's the only time for me and I'm asking so if they don't like it, they can say no and I'll go away.

Exactly. I've met and been in the same room with a ton of celebrities/athletes and if I'm not meeting them from somebody I'm with I'll only go up and say something to them if the opportunity seems right. I can't say I've met any that have been d-bags or anything but I was standing in line next to TJ Warren for some teriyaki chicken at the mall like a year ago and kinda just gave him a head nod and shook his hand, asked if he was still with the Suns or whatever and he just sounded dumb as a brick. I had heard years ago how dumb he was from a chick that went to high school with him so it wasn't surprising. Dude was wearing his official game shorts to the mall.

I mean I've heard people say CP is both an a hole and the greatest guy ever :lol: same with Kobe.

Jamal Crawford, DJ, and Blake are by far the coolest and light hearted guys I've ever met though

I stood directly next to AI one time like 2 days after he was traded to the pistons. We got a store called Mr. Alan's, a Jimmy jazz type spot that's been around for years. Pulled up riding shot gun in a white tinted up escalade didn't peep at 1st. Shopping looking at some rocawear gear :lol: I look next to me and it's him in a grey jogging fix and timbs baggy as ever too. I was handshake length away, I just nodded and kept it moving. I'm 6'3 And son was maybe a inch or 2 shorter than me.

Another story, this *** I went to high school with, had 1 of the fattest asses in the school was getting smashed by AI during his pistons days. She always ******* married dude's wit cheese but this was low-key disrespectful. She met dude When she was wit her bf and was buying them drinks and **** the whole night, slid her the # and she let him **** that same night. They repeated many times and he only gave baby girl a couple hundred smh. *** if u gonna dig then dig. She been ******* ballers for years and work at Nordstrom rack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom