• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas needs to just stick to whataburger. They got a good thing going there

giphy.gif

i still prefer a burger from the good ol mom and pops hood burger spots.
always hook it up with extra steak fries too.
:pimp:

Only people I ever heard hate on Shake Shack are California folks trying to build In-N-Out up.

Or people who like their burgers cooked to a cardboard crisp.

They know in their heart of hearts though...

PJ Dozier in the league though :pimp:. Remember watching shorty play on YouTube when he was like 12 years old.

His pops from Baltimore too!

Still think it was a ploy between Bron and Kyrie to get him out of town. Ever since Windhorst single handily got Draymond Green suspended from game 5, by being Brons sounding board that night, I really believe Bron gives him narratives to run with.
I agree. But what he said was very true. I think frye is more popular in the lockerroom too.

Still think it was a ploy between Bron and Kyrie to get him out of town. Ever since Windhorst single handily got Draymond Green suspended from game 5, by being Brons sounding board that night, I really believe Bron gives him narratives to run with.

I mean yeah, Windhorst went from being a LeBron stalker to a LeBron crony. That's literally his entire career. He has zero relevance as an NBA reporter outside of his thing with LeBron.

Does anybody keep up with this thread post for post once season starts? Not so bad during the offseason and preseason. But once the regular season, playoffs and finals starts its impossible. Tried it last season, missed one day and was down 30 or so pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom