Olympian Burger on 27th and Vermont :pimp:

Clippers
Minny
Chris Paul
Cavs
Milwaukee

tenor.gif

1*yYJ1AtxKX7sHwWj1LPacHw.gif

Does anybody keep up with this thread post for post once season starts? Not so bad during the offseason and preseason. But once the regular season, playoffs and finals starts its impossible. Tried it last season, missed one day and was down 30 or so pages.

This thread literally moves faster in the preseason than the MLB thread moves during the playoffs. I keep up throughout the regular season, but there’s no way I can read everything during the playoffs/Finals when it ramps up even more and non-regulars flood the thread. There’s always over 100 pages for each Finals game. There’s no way to read all that and still watch the games, so after the game ends I try to quickly skim through and read the posts from posters I respect and scroll past the ones I either don’t recognize or know post nothing but stupid ****.

Does anybody keep up with this thread post for post once season starts? Not so bad during the offseason and preseason. But once the regular season, playoffs and finals starts its impossible. Tried it last season, missed one day and was down 30 or so pages.

Nah, but if you drop some real outlandish takes you have the opportunity to steer the thread to one topic of discussion for a page or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom