Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's ALA? Against Lakers Always?

Anti Laker Agenda. Once prominent but now castrated hate group consisting of fans from boo boo as teams whose purpose was to spread false or otherwise improper propaganda in an attempt to smear the legacy of the world's greatest sports franchise. Has since been supplanted by the AOA (Age of Aquarius) with the return of the water bearer to replenish the Lakes and grant overflowing prosperity for all to bear witness

they still running with that Zaza injured Kawhi, huh? looked like stepping on Lee's foot after rushing back from injury in the rockets series did him in. Zazas perimeter closeout was inevitable, it's what you do when you close out. it wasn't like he's as looking dead at dude when he jumped. Ala lma.

they still running with that Zaza injured Kawhi, huh? looked like stepping on Lee's foot after rushing back from injury in the rockets series did him in. Zazas perimeter closeout was inevitable, it's what you do when you close out. it wasn't like he's as looking dead at dude when he jumped. Ala lma.

Warriors were still going to beat the Spurs regardless of Leonard playing the entire series or not but that looked dirty to me.

Anybody who wants the league pass you can get it now for $30 if you mention me. PM me and I'll put you on.
i wish a niketalker would cop league pass legally and just charge everyone 20 bucks a person to use their account. not sure how many streams are allowed at once tho. nba getting more greedy each day

DMXltkqWAAAiqwm.jpg

All you illegal stream watching dudes. I hope your favorite player is a DNP CD every game you attend this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom