• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
freddy fig freddy fig this currensy jet lounge at the house of blues is dope but there’s more dudes than chicks here. Not surprised because it’s currensy but I thought more chicks would be here.

Rockets only lost 1 game so far with CP3/Capela/Harden
Under-reported story this season is James Harden becoming a historically prolific 3 point shooter.

About 11 attempts a night at 39%. A little more than 4 made 3 per game, more than anyone excluding Steph's 73-win season, so better than any other Steph season :lol:.

Only a quarter of those are assisted. So the overwhelming majority of the time he's dancing then drilling these off the bounce.

I mean that's literally video game stuff.

E4C46778-D1F8-442F-B863-28E4278277DF.jpeg

Sixers remaining schedule :nerd: they play only like 6 teams that are even going to be trying to win games the rest of the season

good *** game. dame was deep in the bag. when he's locked in...he's incredble. pretty *** crossover to hesi jimbo.

dame & kd was nasty. Curry already at bootsy bellows in LA.

Wanted the dubs to win, thought for sure they were gonna take it once they came back. but i aint mad. Dame and CJ ate.

Rockets #1 at the break. Wild. Dope *** team.

Still Warriors>>>>>>>Houston though. Real is real.

Warriors gonna beat the rockets in five. Give me a break. I hate hate hate the warriors but what about Chris Paul and James harden in the playoffs gives you guys hope for them this spring

KD. Curry. Lillard. Kyle. Steve Jobs. This game. NBA. I love it. On the eve of Oregon’s birthday, the truth and basketball and the cosmos intertwined to bring us a beautiful display of physical beasts galloping amongst each other in a battle of power and grace that can only be seen in the basketball arena. The Warriors of the Golden State, on their fancy throne, marched into Portland, yet left conquered as the fully lathered crowd of Blazer maniacs roared in support for Terry Stotts – who is from Guam and wrote a letter to Conference of Champions John Wooden – whose team proved to be too much for them. Kevin Durant, Steve Jobs, was absolutely spectacular as his shot was a waterfall into the endless ocean. I have to thank David Stern, the most important man in basketball history, and Adam Silver who has given these franchises such value. This is truly a tremendous night of basketball I am thankful for and reminiscent of the countless life-changing experiences I have had at Grateful Dead concerts during my existence traveling the cosmos. Truly a magical experience.

Yall really think Warriors can beat Rockets still huh???

Ok........wait on it. That bench is food. Yeah, playoffs shrink to 8 man rotation. But Rockets are more complete.

Soooo...

Pels ever gonna have a good team around AD? What yall think or will he leave eventually. Trade/FA?

And my Wolves at 4th got 25Ls bout to mess around and slide out the playoff race :smh:

Nah I see zero way that the Pelicans, Jazz, Nuggets or even Blazers finish with a better record than the Wolves. Idk what any of their ROS schedules look like though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom